temporary (monthly) golf membership.

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
dannyb
Rookie
Rookie

temporary (monthly) golf membership.

Post by dannyb »

Hi everybody, I am coming to hua hin over the winter from the UK for a month, I am your average golf nut, looking forward to all the usual stuff ie: great food, cold beer, good company ect etc, but the main thing for me will be the golf, I'm looking at march 2013 & was wondering if anybody knew of a local (ish) club that would do a temporary membership for that period, does't have to have all the bells & whistles, but good practice facilities ( range & chipping green) would be nice. Also any tips on getting a game out there would be very welcome indeed as I have heard for example of a group playing out of the Limelight bar on soi selekam, but I dont know how true that is...All the best & thanks for listening. Ian...
I spilt spot remover on my dog, now he,s gone...
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: temporary (monthly) golf membership.

Post by JW »

Hi Ian,

You cant get a temporary membership as far as i know. March is still pretty busy but I am sure you can find places to play - the golf society based at Bernies bar allows guest to be invited but you have to play with your inviter, in March the tee times are often fully booked, its certainly worth dropping in and introducing yourself. Let me know nearer the time and I can meet you there for a cold one.

Cheers,

JW
dannyb
Rookie
Rookie

Post by dannyb »

Thanks JW, I'll do that...
I spilt spot remover on my dog, now he,s gone...
apinansukpeng
Amateur
Amateur

Post by apinansukpeng »

[Mod Edit] If you wish to advertise on this forum, please contact Admin http://www.huahinmedia.com/huahinforum.php

Please stop this advertising - further occurrences, and I will have to suspend your account.