golf courses

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
ashgolf
Novice
Novice

golf courses

Post by ashgolf »

Me and about 20 lads are coming to HH next february to play golf, are the courses in good nick ?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: golf courses

Post by hhfarang »

Just bring money... bags of it... cause you'll get nicked for sure... :D
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

ashgolf wrote:Me and about 20 lads are coming to HH next february to play golf, are the courses in good nick ?
With 20+ I suggest you do some bookings and perhaps contact Hua Hin Golf Tours, who will give you all the information.
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Courses will be in good shape as we have had plenty of rain, but really busy at that time.. you will definitley need to book.
For less busy days you could do day trips to Krang Kachan - cheap and brilliant, Dragon hills (condition sometimes below par but certainley one of the best layouts u will play) and Royal Ratchaburi always super condition - these are cheap to play. Maybe cool to have a game on the way down from Bangkok too, some stunning courses on the airport side.. If you want anymore ideas u can mail me on john@hotpropertyhuahin.com (I am not a tour operator btw!) just making sure guys get to play the right places and have fun! :thumb:

Cheers,

JW
Condoking
Professional
Professional

Post by Condoking »

JW, I understand that Kang Krachan has just upped their rates to 1,700 per round, including caddie. This should help keep the course in good condition by pricing out the golfers. One other gem of a golf course often overlooked in Phanurangsi in Ratchaburi, only 820 including caddie, a great course, good condition and wonderful views.
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and then again I just sits" Punch 24th Oct 1906
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

Condoking wrote:JW, I understand that Kang Krachan has just upped their rates to 1,700 per round, including caddie. This should help keep the course in good condition by pricing out the golfers. One other gem of a golf course often overlooked in Phanurangsi in Ratchaburi, only 820 including caddie, a great course, good condition and wonderful views.
Bloody hell that's a massive price increase isn't it?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Its wont last, they did it once before! I hope..... :shock: