Black Mountain Masters photos

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
buksida

Black Mountain Masters photos

Post by buksida »

Great afternoon up at BMGC watching how golf balls are supposed to be hit!

Here are a few of my own shots ...

I was in awe of the ball striking so much that I forgot to take more shots, should be going back tomorrow for the final day. Edfors made a good comeback this afternoon and deserves the win but this is golf and anything can happen!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Some good pics Bucks. Looks like a nice pitch, if thats what they call it?

I am a bit concerned about the last picture though. It looks like there has been a massive radiation leak from the 'Mai Pen Rai nuclear power station'... :shock:
www.35mmview.com
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Randy Cornhole wrote:Some good pics Bucks. Looks like a nice pitch, if thats what they call it?

I am a bit concerned about the last picture though. It looks like there has been a massive radiation leak from the 'Mai Pen Rai nuclear power station'... :shock:
I remember going to golf tournaments as a teenager. They always sold those cardboard periscopes to use in order to see over the crowds. None needed at this event it appears. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
buksida

Post by buksida »

Yeah, had a bit of fun photo-shopping the last image. There weren't many spectators there so getting close to the action was quite easy, today is the final day so I expect it to be busier.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
charlesh
Ace
Ace

Post by charlesh »

No need of a periscope. No over exhuberant noisy spectators, no mobile phone tones only the occassional utterance from the competitor making a wayward shot. I was a mobile spectator (only one) following several middle of the field groups. Not impressed however with the Sth African throwing his club towards his caddy and demanding a drink and towel or the Australian jumping on his sunnies. Yes they are human too !! Great venue and terrific looking course. The Federbrau was cold and tasty!
Maybe BM will make playing prices competitive rather than exclusive for locals but then again TIT.
:cheers:
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Well, congratulations to the Black Mountain owners and tournament organizers! Because of the heat I watched the whole thing on TV and there was good coverage. It's a beautiful course and they had a very good tournament that was exciting right to the end!

Also congratulations to Johan Edfors for the win and to Pryrag Marksaeng for second place tie and winning a spot at the Masters in two weeks as well as Tongchai Jaidee for a very good showing.

Excellent first tournament at this new event!