Demo day at Mongkol Driving Range

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
flyfifer
Amateur
Amateur

Post by flyfifer »

I imagine if all goes well we will do this at least once a month.

We are also in the early stages of getting them to put a shop at the range so hopefully (fingers crossed) we will have them in stock for you.

If not we can easily order them from BKK (2 days delivery)
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Visited the driving range last night and a few balls have been found over the fence! It may be we have a gorilla out there!!!
I mentioned my Swedish friend who was really bustin it at the last demo day, could have been from him, i reckon there could be a challenge up on Saturday!
flyfifer
Amateur
Amateur

Post by flyfifer »

We will have 5 PGA golf pro,s there on the day including the long hitting Corey Harris.

As said before brand new range balls and the latest technology drivers so we will see!

I will buy everybody there a beer if anybody accomplishes hitting over the back fence.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Cant say fairer than that - i have a young swedish pro arrived today - gonna bring him up and get him to have a go to!

We could make a plaque naming anyone who accomplishes the feat - bit like the one at the 10th at the Belfry!
flyfifer
Amateur
Amateur

Post by flyfifer »

Callaway are bringing demo sets for sale at unbeleivable prices.

All of there current models included.

The latest Odessey putters , tour wedges with Mac daddy grooves ,left handed models and ladies sets.

This is the best chance to get quality (not copies) golf equipment at great prices.

Hopefully see you all tommorrow
flyfifer
Amateur
Amateur

Post by flyfifer »

Sorry for the late info but Titliest contacted today and they will be at Monkol Driving Range this Thursday for another demo day

Another chance to test the latest clubs for free.

Everybody welcome from 1pm till late