Product to protect the black plastic trim for Mazda Cx5

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
yves

Product to protect the black plastic trim for Mazda Cx5

Post by yves »

Hi,

I own a Mazda Cx5 white, i would like to protect the black exterior vinyl around the tyre and the plastic trim which turn to dark gray. Could you advice me a product i can buy and apply please ? Where to buy it in Hua hin or ask to do ?

Thanks
PeteC

Re: Product to protect the black plastic trim for Mazda Cx5

Post by PeteC »

In my opinion the below is the best on the market and has been for a long time. However, I don't know if it's readily available here. Over to others more experienced about what's in the shops........ Pete :cheers:

http://www.armorall.com/products/trim-p ... estoration
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
yves

Post by yves »

Thanks for your help Pete :)
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

Have you tried looking/asking what they use at the good car wash places. I get my car done at Market Village and all the internal and external plastic is as good as new.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
yves

Post by yves »

Hi Steve, yes i asked but they didn't want sell their product.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

If you can get the name you may be able to buy it else where, either one of the car parts shops, from the manufacturer or even Lazada.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
yves

Post by yves »

StevePIraq wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:47 pm If you can get the name you may be able to buy it else where, either one of the car parts shops, from the manufacturer or even Lazada.
I can do that yes, i bought one this afternoon outisde Big C, there is a guy sell some on the right side of the entrance, i will try...