Parking at Hua Hin Tessabahn

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Parking at Hua Hin Tessabahn

Post by Nereus »

How long has the car parking area behind the Tessabahn been a construction site? Drove in today from the road going up to the railway station, only to find the opening to the back car park blocked off. Then, had to go down to the basement to turn around and drive back out the one way entrance from whence I came.

Plus, I noticed that that open area opposite the learning center has been fenced off. The entrance was still open but there were no cars inside. I think there may have been a sign written in Thai, but because of the traffic jam I can not be sure.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Big Boy

Re: Parking

Post by Big Boy »

I think it was about Christmas. They're building a multi-story car park I believe. I'm sure we've discussed it already.

What I know as the 'mud car park' had a sign that only cars with prior permission could enter. That didn't work, and they put up a total exclusion notice. No idea what they're doing there, but that was always a great fallback parking area. Just another reason not to go into the centre.

I had no option but to go to the centre last week, and on both occasions there was plenty of room in the Temple car park.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

I'm sure we've discussed it already.
Well if we did, I must of missed it. :?
.............. there was plenty of room in the Temple car park.
And if you were as disabled as I am and needed to go to the Tessabahn, would you park there?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Mrs BB is disabled from time to time (thankfully not all of the time yet). I park in the water works - there's normally something there.

Points 41; Position 18
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

There is a marked disabled bay just inside the entrance to the Tessabahn, but you will have to ask the motosai mafia if you want to use it. :guns:
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Ah parking, my second biggest gripe when living there... getting worse, not better. :P
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Big Boy

Re: Parking at Hua Hin Tessabahn

Post by Big Boy »

Not necessarily when the new multi-storey arrives. I could have sworn we'd discussed it - due by the end of the year.

Points 41; Position 18