Looking for Car Wash

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Looking for Car Wash

Post by StevePIraq »

Have you tried the one in the small soi between San Paulo and Grand Market, 90 Baht for a Fortuner inside and out.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Really? That sounds incredible. My car is spotless at the moment, but that definitely sounds worth trying out.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

I was very surprised so asked him a second time, 90 Baht, there were 8 cars waiting to be cleaned, it is only a very small place
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

StevePIraq wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:12 pm I was very surprised so asked him a second time, 90 Baht, there were 8 cars waiting to be cleaned, it is only a very small place
I would never wait for 8 cars.
I have tried several car wash, I guess the price depends on the material they use. Some use cheap washing products, others special foam for cars.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

You don't have to wait if you are there first. Also just because another car wash is more expensive doesn't mean it is any better, just like so many things in life. Plus would you go to a restaurant that had no customers or one that had many.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

StevePIraq wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:08 pm You don't have to wait if you are there first. Also just because another car wash is more expensive doesn't mean it is any better, just like so many things in life. Plus would you go to a restaurant that had no customers or one that had many.
A restaurant as well a car wash with many customers means it's cheap, but not sure good.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

Mr. Euro, I'm sure you know the make of soap, water softener, polish and confirm the water pressure is correct and will not damage the paint.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

StevePIraq wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:32 pm Mr. Euro, I'm sure you know the make of soap, water softener, polish and confirm the water pressure is correct and will not damage the paint.
As I wrote before, the soap quality, pressure etc, makes the price difference.I experienced with cheap car wash, prefer to spend more for quality.
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin »

StevePIraq wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:36 pm Have you tried the one in the small soi between San Paulo and Grand Market, 90 Baht for a Fortuner inside and out.
You were very fortunate as a Mazda CX5 is 160baht. Motorcycles are 60baht and trucks around 180 baht. My car always looks like new afterwards. Unless you turn up first thing i.e. 9am you will usually have a 3 hour wait. They take on average 90 minutes,inside and out. Will also T cut cut small scratches if you ask them n/c
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

You always have for your price.
There are much cheaper places outside HH. You spend time and gas.
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

For a few years I have used the place at the car hire on Soi 80, about halfway down on the right coming from Petkasam Rd......can have a small libation, while its being cleaned......or have it cleaned while you have a longer one!
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:lach:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18