Do you use your phone while driving.

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.

Do you use your phone while driving or riding, tell the truth

Yes
17%
No
40%
Hands free only
43%

Total votes: 35

Big Boy

Re: Do you use your phone while driving.

Post by Big Boy »

Think yourself lucky you're not married to Mrs BB. I often can't get a word in :D
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

I only reply, or call, depends on traffic conditions. Bur I never send messages.
I am smart enough to talk and drive even if not at phone, with my passengers.
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by margaretcarnes »

laphanphon wrote:Yes............ I can drive and talk at the same time. Even do it when not using the phone.
But when you are talking on the phone can that person see what's happening around you like a passenger can?

In other words - passengers often know when to shut up and let you concentrate on the road.
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
laphanphon
Guru
Guru

Post by laphanphon »

Not in my car, wife and kid talk to my constantly. Talking while driving isn't much of a challenge. Even talk to the dog sitting my lap, now that could actually be an issue, but my 'risk management team' assures me, it's an acceptable risk.

After my teen years, 40+ of driving have been fairly oops free, while doing everything one could think of while driving.... :wink:

Talking and driving comes natural, safer than walking and talking on the phone actually.

If you can't talk and drive at the same time, there's a good chance you really shouldn't be driving to begin with. Good Buddha man, don't turn the radio on, you may start singing and kill someone.