Traffic Disruption in Hua Hin Centre

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
Big Boy

Traffic Disruption in Hua Hin Centre

Post by Big Boy »

I've just been into the town centre and there are 3 major disruptions causing a few lost sheep to drive like headless chickens.

Soi 70 Going East from the crazy railway crossing/roundabout to Petchkasem. Basically there is only Westbound traffic, but significantly complicated by motorcycles completely ignoring the traffic signs (I bet that shocked you) and riding against the flow of permitted traffic.

Soi 76 Going West from the Tessebahn lights to the Railway Station. Somebody has deposited a market on the Westbound carriageway, which I assume is an OTOP Market in support of the Thai Boxing in the park. If I'm correct, this will be going on until the 18th.

:idea: The dates are the same. I wonder if the Red Cross Fair has been relocated from 19 Rai, or are both markets running at the same time?
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Traffic Disruption in Hua Hin Centre

Post by hhinner »

The big promotional sign across the khlong road at Pae Mai for the red Cross fair was replaced by a sign for the boxing festival about a month ago. Maybe someone going to immigration today or tomorrow can comment on whether the red Cross fair is on or not?
Minnie136
Novice
Novice

Re: Traffic Disruption in Hua Hin Centre

Post by Minnie136 »

Been to immigration today and the Red Cross Fair is not there