Car cover

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
benji57

Car cover

Post by benji57 »

Does any forum member know where I can buy a car cover, size XL or XXL, for a suv ?
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Re: Car cover

Post by Bluesky »

I have seen them at Tesco Lotus at market village. Not sure what size they are though. I have one from Honda for the HRV that is good quality and supplied by Honda.
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
benji57

Post by benji57 »

Thanks , I'll check it.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I bought one from Tesco for my Ranger. It's a bit like me trying to squeeze into a 34" waist pair of trousers.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

I bought one from BigC that fits my SUV. You would need to go to a BigC Extra shop, not the small shops in Hua Hin.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

Big Boy wrote:I bought one from Tesco for my Ranger. It's a bit like me trying to squeeze into a 34" waist pair of trousers.
After consumption of that delicious looking birthday cake I can fully understand, in car terms a bit like try to put a mini cover on a roller!
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

I have a Nissan X Trail, Nissan sell them so try your manufacturer
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali