Scooter day trips

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
Richb
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Scooter day trips

Post by Richb »

Bandidos on the Canal road I think do big bike rental. I go down to Ban Krut/Thap Sakae on a 135cc, only takes an hour and a half to two hours but most of it's highway unfortunately. Worth it when you get there though.
traveller2
Professional
Professional

Post by traveller2 »

How about exploring sam roi yod national park on scooter?
My wife and I did it on a pcx 125 a couple of years ago and loved it.
We did 160km in an afternoon, just cruising around, exploring roads in the area and visited sai cave.
I would imagine you could do the whole park in a day if not too many/long stops.

T2
wysiwyg (what you see is what you get)
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

traveller2 wrote:How about exploring sam roi yod national park on scooter?
My wife and I did it on a pcx 125 a couple of years ago and loved it.
We did 160km in an afternoon, just cruising around, exploring roads in the area and visited sai cave.
I would imagine you could do the whole park in a day if not too many/long stops.

T2
I agree its a nice tour and there is not so many car so you can get a feeling that your'e alone out
there,I took a hichhiker up and drove her to little village where she lived in a shack with her parent's
and we sat and drink some water and a beer and talked even they could no english or neither could
I any thai at that time,and before someone starts there were no hanky panky of any art :wink:

:cheers: :cheers:
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

do you have to pay to go in sam roi yod park or can you ride there at your leisure ?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

You can ride for free, but as soon as you visit one of the many attractions, you have to pay the National Park fee. Once you've paid, hold on to your ticket, because that ticket will cover you for every attraction you visit that day.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

:thanks: bb