Best dealer for second hand cars near Hua Hin ?

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
poosmate
Ace
Ace

Re: Best dealer for second hand cars near Hua Hin ?

Post by poosmate »

Remember mrplum said do not believe wikipedia here may lie the proof:

Left Handed Metric Screwdriver
Left Handed Metric Screwdriver
larger image $12.99

This screwdriver was specially formulated by the Coalition of Left Handed Peoples for the Furthering of Left Handed Recognition and Also the Metric System. (AKA CLHPFLHRAMS.) Naturally, KaleCoAuto came to a partnership with them to create this finely machine crafted screwdriver. This screwdriver uses high tech materials, such as steel, and plastic. (NASA uses steel and plastic!) This screwdriver is great for loosening screws on the right side of the vehicle, or tightening screws on the left side of the vehicle.
no more dePreston
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

This has become very amusing and clever - just what is needed after another hard working week.
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Well Johan, once you start driving here then you'll be able to take part properly in the driving threads, especially about driving ability, or more correctly the lack there of. :roll:

When it comes to driving here then you won't believe it after a while. :shock:

My pet dislike is the public transport drivers along with "Scooter boy". :tsk:
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
poosmate
Ace
Ace

Post by poosmate »

I think Johan already knows about the French and their driving ability.Have you been to Paris :shock: He will now be a better driver having taken the Thai driving test.
no more dePreston
Johan
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Johan »

Never drived in Paris, i'm from a small beach town. And everyone is driving well in there. I've been to Paris and people were driving well too. Maybe you just don't understand the way we drive in France. Our system with the "ronds points" is very usefull, much more than the U-Turn system.
poosmate
Ace
Ace

Post by poosmate »

Even Thailand has Roundabouts. They do not use them as much because French drivers kept going around the wrong way being chased by Germans and Swedes.
Good practice for you in Prak Nam Pran they have two. :)
no more dePreston