Quality car repair

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
Cowtown Comedy
Professional
Professional

Quality car repair

Post by Cowtown Comedy »

I just had some work done on my truck at L. Service. I was very impressed quality of work at a very reasonable price. I'm convinced the same work done at a dealership would have been 5x. The owner of L. Service (Pichai Kongsukkanjana) is very professional and speaks clear English. His shop was full of both Japanese and European cars. The location is 2/102 Petchkasem, opposite the King's Palace.
“Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright”.....B. Marley
IHF

servicing

Post by IHF »

L service is a franchisee I think, there are a few more between here and cha am and a few over the flyover.

I found dealership prices are quite reasonable here, watch out the small garages use chinese parts, so you will need to revisit often and you can void your warranty.

:P
INTERNATIONAL HUMANITY FOUNDATION, We provide education assistance, orphanages, emergency relief, medical clinics, and farming assistance for some of the world's poorest people in Indonesia, Kenya, and Thailand. www.ihfonline.org,
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: servicing

Post by Norseman »

IHF wrote:L service is a franchisee I think, there are a few more between here and cha am and a few over the flyover.
Whether L Service is a franchisee or not I have no idea; they do however know how to keep a car rolling and the owner happy!!
Been there a few times and I echo CC in his view of this garage.
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
Vital Spark
Legend
Legend

Post by Vital Spark »

As far as I know 'L Service' is not a franchise. It's run by Khun Gai, who took it over from his father. He has another small car sales outlet on the Phetkasem Road before you get to Cha-am.

He's certainly the best you can get in Hua Hin. (Just don't leave your car for a while with a lot of fuel in the tank...).

VS.
"Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend"
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Vital Spark wrote:As far as I know 'L Service' is not a franchise. It's run by Khun Gai, who took it over from his father. He has another small car sales outlet on the Phetkasem Road before you get to Cha-am.

He's certainly the best you can get in Hua Hin. (Just don't leave your car for a while with a lot of fuel in the tank...).

VS.
Correct VS. Khun Pichai`s nickname is Gai, and the outlet on the left halfway to Cha Am is both a sales and and a service outlet. :cheers:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!