Mitsubishi Hua Hin

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
buksida

Mitsubishi Hua Hin

Post by buksida »

Quick word of warning, if you need to get your Mitsu serviced don't use the Hua Hin garage, take it to Pranburi.

Hua Hin skimp on important checks such as brakes and tyres as we've just found out, Pran do a thorough job with all the necessary checks to keep your wagon tip top and road worthy.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
alleykat
Professional
Professional

Mitsubishi Hua Hin

Post by alleykat »

See this link.

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/ne ... mitsubishi

I took my wagon (Mitsi) there on a late Friday afternoon, asked if they could clean the fuel-injection unit, and refill the refrigerant for the air-con. They were all helpful and full of smiles, "Yes" they said, "sure, no problem, where u come from?"
Too late to do it that day, so I said I'd come back.

Went back the following Monday, they all but ignored me, and the mechanics were away at lunch, so waited till they came back.
Then I was told that I would have to take it to Pranburi to get the fuel-injection done, and they coudn't do the air-con either because they didn't have the right equipment!
Redworm
Novice
Novice

Re: Mitsubishi Hua Hin

Post by Redworm »

Thanks for the warning. Still waiting for them to call back about replacing the broken fuel filter for the third time in just over a year...
buksida

Post by buksida »

I posted that 7 years ago .. one would hope things have improved there by now. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

I really hope so since I'll be receiving my new Pajero Sport on Friday [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I'm very envious........../.I have to wait until next Tuesday to get mine, but that's from the Cha Am dealership :laugh: :thumb:
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re:

Post by Dannie Boy »

huahin4ever wrote:I really hope so since I'll be receiving my new Pajero Sport on Friday [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Did you collect your new Pajero yesterday and if so are you still grinning? Unfortunately I heard from my dealer this morning that mine won't be arriving next week :banghead:
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Mitsubishi Hua Hin

Post by huahin4ever »

Got it and so far still grinning! Much smoother drive than my 2011 Fortuner Sportivo, but of course it's 5 years newer. I guess the new Fortuner is much better than my old one too.
Redworm
Novice
Novice

Post by Redworm »

Sorry but service department in HH don't seem to have improved. Pranburi were quick, efficient, fixed my broken fuel filter, did a full 60,000km service check and replaced the air con filters and oil all in 1 hour.

Had a look at the new Pajero Sport too...very nice indeed. I look forward to trading my old model in.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

A couple of pics :mrgreen:
Attachments
DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG (154.29 KiB) Viewed 1086 times
DSC_0071.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG (162.68 KiB) Viewed 1086 times
YNWA
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

You need to change your Avatar photo now!!
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

Dannie Boy wrote:You need to change your Avatar photo now!!
Yeah! You're right!
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

I must say that's a good looking ride. Now I'm tempted to trade in mine! :idea: What colour did you get Dannie? Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

prcscct wrote:I must say that's a good looking ride. Now I'm tempted to trade in mine! :idea: What colour did you get Dannie? Pete :cheers:
I'm still waiting for mine Pete, it was supposed to be ready tomorrow but I was told on Saturday that delivery is delayed - originally like huahin4ever I was going to go for Titanium Grey but in the end settled for Silver - the dealer offered me either white or dark metallic bronze last week, but neither were to my taste. Hopefully the delay will be no more than a week, but TIT!!