Schools review in Hua Hin ? Vithayalai School or Somtawin ?

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
pin86
Novice
Novice

Re: Schools review in Hua Hin ? Vithayalai School or Somtawin ?

Post by pin86 »

Pagey wrote:
pin86 wrote:
HHCanuck wrote:I would have though the best school within your budget is Beacon House Yamsaard . My children have attended for years and I am impressed with the quality of the education they receive. Last December I visited Canada many people commented on how advanced my children were for their ages and their mastery of English. Honestly my children's English is better than my own even though English is their second language. They use the Cambridge international examination (certified school) and their O-net scores were the highest among the schools in our region last time I looked. Being part of the Beacon House group managed in the UK they must keep their standards high.

Thanks for your reply, how much did you pay per year please ?
Fees are on their website. http://www.bys.ac.th/campuses.php?campusid=4

Click the 'Tuition Fees 2016 ' blue button at the top right side to open a PDF with all fees.
Ok i found, thanks Pagey :)
alleykat
Professional
Professional

Post by alleykat »

pin86 wrote:
alleykat wrote:As you probably already know nanyang there is only one "international' school in the Hua Hin area and that's the new one, can't remember it's name. Others such as Somtawin and Yamsaard may pretend to be proper international schools but they're not. Somtawin is all about money with no real substance. As for Vithayalai you may as well not send them to school at all if it's education you're after. Salesian is a better option.
Hello, i didn't know about Nanyang, so you advice me the Salesian school, thanks to share your opinion :)
nanyang is the name of the poster to whom I was replying.
pin86
Novice
Novice

Post by pin86 »

alleykat wrote:
pin86 wrote:
alleykat wrote:As you probably already know nanyang there is only one "international' school in the Hua Hin area and that's the new one, can't remember it's name. Others such as Somtawin and Yamsaard may pretend to be proper international schools but they're not. Somtawin is all about money with no real substance. As for Vithayalai you may as well not send them to school at all if it's education you're after. Salesian is a better option.
Hello, i didn't know about Nanyang, so you advice me the Salesian school, thanks to share your opinion :)
nanyang is the name of the poster to whom I was replying.
ok :laugh: