Primary Schools Hua Hin

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Primary Schools Hua Hin

Post by JW »

Ideally you would stay under the radar,,family friend helping the kids out. Just keep quiet and dont tell anyone what you do and make sure family does the same. WP would be a pain and expensive unless the family own a house in a company maybe.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

JW wrote:I think you will find that for a 7 year old BECC is by far the best option.. accredited or not, the teachers are great, atmosphere for learning is relaxed but strict when required. I saw a friends daughter progress so quickly there, her Thai writing was amazing.
After being in and around the school and meeting their teachers, I have to agree with JW. To me, they are easily the best option in comparison with others.

:cheers:
Michaelpum
Rookie
Rookie

Primary Schools Hua Hin

Post by Michaelpum »

I too, am surprised at such a high salary for a T/A. If its true then as you said, it must be one of the very exclusive top two or three schools where the actual teachers earn 120,000-130,000 baht per month, and the fees are close to a million baht per year.

When I last checked most schools with an English Program in HH paid their native English teachers just over 30,000 baht per month, so you would definitely not get anywhere near what you earn now as a T.A.
I dont even think these schools employ T/As.

I dont think youll come close to 60,000 per month in HH even if you get into another industry.

How about you keep your good job in Bangkok and travel to Hua Hin on the weekends. Or your partner could travel to Bangkok on weekends, or you could alternate?
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Michaelpum, you really need to read the posts properly before responding. Your post doesn't seem to answer any of them and refers to 'who knows what?'.
Secondly, look at the dates of the posts you're responding to. The posts before yours are 2+ years ago!
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

HHTel wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:53 pm Michaelpum, you really need to read the posts properly before responding. Your post doesn't seem to answer any of them and refers to 'who knows what?'.
Secondly, look at the dates of the posts you're responding to. The posts before yours are 2+ years ago!
That can be said for many of his posts!!