TLC & TLC

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
theprice01
Professional
Professional

TLC & TLC

Post by theprice01 »

Hi,
Trying to find the advert for the language school that advertises on here...anyone has the link?!

I'm sure i'v been in contact with both in the past, but now not sure what i'v said to whom lol.... probably not the best idea to have 2 similar businesses, with 2 similar names...in the exact same building :? .
When nosy expats ask how can i live here without working, i reply, 'well, while you worked hard for 50 years, i worked smart for 5 years' :D
Big Boy

Re: TLC & TLC

Post by Big Boy »

Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

If you look to the far right of the screen you will see the sponsors list. TLC is in the Education section.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
theprice01
Professional
Professional

Post by theprice01 »

yep, just seen that, thanks.
im sure there was a large tread on it at one point
When nosy expats ask how can i live here without working, i reply, 'well, while you worked hard for 50 years, i worked smart for 5 years' :D
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=15277 this one?

I'll lock this now, please use the main thread.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18