English Language Summer School

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
bapak
Deceased
Deceased

English Language Summer School

Post by bapak »

Now is your opportunity to have a restful, stress-less, week in March... Let us take care of your kid(s) .. 12 to 16 year old only.
In association with WECI, we have organised a one week English Summer Camp at Sam Roy Yod beach from Sunday, 20 March to Saturday, 26 March 2011. Accommodation at Baan Patu Resort, includes all meals, snacks, English language classes, games, sport activities, transport to/from the resort, and insurance. Cost Baht 12,500.
Program is in English with Native English language teachers with English speaking Thai staff to support.
Supervised by qualified male and female staff.
For more details, email: info@learningcentre.co.th or phone: Khun Jeab at 083 801 1335 (Thai/English)
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Re: English Language Summer School

Post by Spitfire »

Just for interest Bapak, I'm guessing then that language classes would be in the morning and related activities/sports etc in the afternoon? The morning is viewed as prime learning time even though many schools/colleges here still haven't figured that out yet.

Sounds alright for an organised week by the beach with accommodation and qualified staff.

Good luck!
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

You can say that again SF. My daughter and I have a daily homework session 1530-1630 after school each day. Most days she's drained and just barely stumbles through the reader or spelling sheet. We do the reader again in the morning at 0645 when she comes down for Breakfast and I often think my real daughter has been abducted by :alien: overnight and replaced with a genius. :laugh: The old brain runs on all 8 cylinders early morning, for sure. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
bapak
Deceased
Deceased

Post by bapak »

Spitfire wrote:Just for interest Bapak, I'm guessing then that language classes would be in the morning and related activities/sports etc in the afternoon? The morning is viewed as prime learning time even though many schools/colleges here still haven't figured that out yet.

Sounds alright for an organised week by the beach with accommodation and qualified staff.

Good luck!
Thanks, Spitfire... Yes, the schedule is after a hearty breakfast, straight into English lessons... Afternoon is for activities which will relate to English study such as role models, play acting and the like. However, throughout the day/night the theme will be English, English and more English.
sfhdweb
Novice
Novice

Post by sfhdweb »

Great posts its helpful for admission guide...