Christmas Day

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
tourneypro
Novice
Novice

Christmas Day

Post by tourneypro »

Hola HHAD et al,

First off - nice website. Secondly, I'm a true fan of Hua Hin but live in HK so it's the holiday destination of choice for me - I've even bought a wee hoose here to chill out en famille and play some golf when opportunity presents itself.

On that theme; I am spending Christmas in beautiful HH with almost the whole family and, being a part time resident, am nervous about firing up the full traditional Christmas lunch chez nous but notice that most of the hotels don't offer it.

Christmas Eve Galas and the like are ten a-penny but I'm afraid I'm terribly British and only lunch on the 25th will do. Any suggestions for somewhere that will do a nice (we're talking "grandmother nice" here) Christmas Lunch...failing that, I'm in the market for a turkey and stuffing - where does one source that??

Thank 'ee kindly!
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Welcome to the board,

A few of the bar owners have a Christmas dinner, last year Richard and Johnny (Jungle Juice & Johnny Walkers) laid on a meal.

If you want to buy your own take a look at Hua Hin Ham & Bacon, Soi 41, 032-513144. They usually supply a few turkeys around the festive season.