Carabao concert in Hua Hin tomorrow, 30/06 19.00 hrs

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

As all Head Rockers and rock-heads of Hua Hin already know, there's a Carabao Rock Concert tomorrow at Electric Mango on Soi 112.

Tickets can be bought at www.ticketmelon.com
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."
Papaya
Guru
Guru

Re: Carabao concert in Hua Hin tomorrow, 30/06 19.00 hrs

Post by Papaya »

Their last concert in the region was just over 2 months ago and cost 100 Baht. Why is there such a dramatic increase in price this time?
Felipesed1
Professional
Professional

Post by Felipesed1 »

The army own the venue at the previous event, and it was an annual concert for charity.
Electric Mango concert is just for personal gain.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

Phelipesed1: What's your problem ???? Are you against personal gain ???? And what about you ????
Felipesed1
Professional
Professional

Post by Felipesed1 »

Calm dear dear, I was giving a factual answer to a sensible question!
I expressed no opinion as to the morality or otherwise.
Also, if you quote my username, please spell it correctly!
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin »

I can't make it on this occasion but they are a great band and hopefully the event is a success and will be the first of many at that venue. I think the price is reasonable but that is just me.
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

As to why and wherefore; If one pays 499 at Electric Mango venue concert one gets (in addition to two free drinks) to sit in very pleasant, small, intimate environs close to band, has a clean, functional toilet nearby and has full bar services and is waited on at the table.

At 100 baht one gets to stand on sand, scree or mud, far away from the band and has totally atrocious toilet services behind a long line.

You makes you choices as you pays your tickets.

I'se agoing and I'se most prolly gonna git royally shitfaced. Excellent Rock doth this on me.
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."