Tennisplayer wanted

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
LoveTennis
Novice
Novice

Re: Tennisplayer wanted

Post by LoveTennis »

Ok Perfectvolley, Thank you for your quick reply.

Sure I will call you as soon as I get back home.
Ericg
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Ericg »

Hi,

I’m relocating to HH August 1 and now play tennis 5-6 days a week at 4pm and would love to find some partners as I don’t know anyone in HH. Here is my phone number and please call or pm me if you want to hit some balls. I’m a higher level Sr player.

I was looking at joining the True Arena and wondering if there are any members that are on this thread

Eric
Ericg
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Ericg »

I’ll be arriving August 1 and will stay forever. I play at a club regularly in Pattaya for many years and would like to find some advanced players. I’ll be joining true area as it seems the way to go for a tennis / fitness club. Much like where I am now. Please call me for a knock around and tennis

Eric

perfectvolley

Post by perfectvolley »

Hi Eric,
good to hear there are some more tennis lovers comming to town. We are playing mon. wedn. and friday at 4 pm. If you like to join us dont hesitate. We are advanced players and playing on our own court in our gated community. Give me a call when you are here.
Joachim
rkpc
Novice
Novice

Post by rkpc »

I am an avid tennis player (stuck at 3.0-3.5 level for the last couple of years) living in Seattle who is contemplating the when and the where of retirement. An important criteria for where I'd like to retire is the availability of tennis. Can you please help answer these questions?

1) How large is the tennis community in Hua Hin, both native and expats?
2) At what level of tennis are most of you?
3) How available are tennis courts?
4) Assuming here are no indoor courts, how much of the year can one play tennis in Hua Hin? I'm thinking that you can't play during: super hot days, rainy days, and burning season (or is that just a problem in northern Thailand?).

Thanks so much!

rkpc