Filipino martial arts semina Hua Hin soi 102

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Filipino martial arts semina Hua Hin soi 102

Post by Lev »

If this is a for-profit/business venture we suggest you take an advertorial if you wish to use this website to promote it. Thanks.
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Post by PBbeacher »

Please re-read the post GLC, and hope to see you there!
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

did anyone go to this? just wondering...
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Post by PBbeacher »

Hi JamesWest,
It wasn't as well attended as we had hoped, some people dropped in and had to go off to other commitments/came late, etc, I guess at the most there were 6 or 7 at the busiest time. Had a great session though and loved the training, Leigh is a great instructor and made it all fun and easy to pick up.
I think another lesson was learned in how to do it better next time...5 hours was too ambitious ..next time will be 3 hours, deposit in advance (20+ people said they would show), fixed price per hour...the venue and tutoring were great, plenty of equipment, i think everyone enjoyed it. Hopefully we'll do it again, and if there are more people that are interested and want to participate, then that's fine (I'm not too bothered as I prefer training in small groups and it's not about $).
If anyone else that attended posts on here, feel free to share your experience.
Cheers, PB
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

PBbeacher the course sounds fun.

I studied Shotokan for over 20 years in the UK, back in my younger days and if I was in HH, I would definitely give it a go.

Good luck with the courses.

:bow:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Since this is a commercial (pay for/ticket) venture further promotional posts will not be permitted until an agreement with HHF has been made. In accordance with forum T&Cs please contact us for advertising rates and options.