Fishing supplies

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
mchkin
Rookie
Rookie

Fishing supplies

Post by mchkin »

Hey People, anyone have any idea if there's a fishing supply shopr in Hua Hin area? You know like poles, reels, line, related gear?
Also ...
Any one dropped a line in that fresh water lake Pran Buri just west og Hua Hin?
in any case
Thanks All!
Mike
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Re: Fishing supplies

Post by Pagey »

Theres a fishing supply shop on Chomsin Road. Heading out of town on Petchakasem, turn right at Chomsin (Soi 55), and the shop is on your right hand side as you go down Chomsin towards the beach.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I agree ^ . There are actually 2 fishing shops side by side there. One looks like a fishing shop, one doesn't. I find prices in the shop that doesn't look like a fishing shop to be more competitive.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote:I agree ^ . There are actually 2 fishing shops side by side there. One looks like a fishing shop, one doesn't. I find prices in the shop that doesn't look like a fishing shop to be more competitive.
Plus the owners (in the shop that is less like a fishing shop) will usually offer a discount and are very friendly - both shops are within 50 metres of the traffic lights.
mchkin
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mchkin »

Hey ! Sawadee Krop, or Thanks much .... Oh a fishing I shall go, A fishing I shall go, Hi ho the marrio .......
Mike
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

You should get together with pharvey for a visit to Terry's fishing lodge (you should go there anyway!) - he's barking mad too... :laugh:
This is the way
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

dtaai-maai wrote:You should get together with pharvey for a visit to Terry's fishing lodge (you should go there anyway!) - he's barking mad too... :laugh:

Who? pharvey or Terry??!! :mrgreen: :duck:
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Post by Terry »

Verner Von Harvey of course - although I have been known to loose it occasionally.............