Thailand Bike Week Calendar

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Re: Thailand Bike Week Calendar

Post by JamesWest »

Because of recent events the Khon Kaen Bike Week in November has be canceled. I hear it may be rescheduled. If anyone gets info on a new date please post it here.

Also there is going to be Hua Hin Bike Week in December. This date falls outside the one month mourning period so maybe still a go.

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
streetBob
Novice
Novice

Post by streetBob »

JamesWest wrote:
Also there is going to be Hua Hin Bike Week in December. This date falls outside the one month mourning period so maybe still a go.

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk
not sure if its happening or not. please update here.....thanks
buksida

Post by buksida »

phuket-bike-week-2017.jpg
phuket-bike-week-2017.jpg (91.2 KiB) Viewed 852 times
This now legendary event is in its 23rd year and will see bike lovers roar into Phuket on amazing machines from all over the world. These motorcycle fanatics will come together on Patong Beach from 14 – 16 April 2017 and in Phuket town on 22 April.

Most visitors also spend a few days taking their bikes around the hills and roads of Phuket and showing off their bikes while enjoying the local Songkran celebrations.
As well as the displays of bikes including custom machines and unique exhibitions, there are a number of activities for people to enjoy such as beach parties, a Miss Phuket Bike Week contest, beach concerts and a Ride for Peace.

Most of these activities take place on Patong Beach and at nearby Loma park. Don’t be put off by the presence of so many burly, tattooed bikers, there’s always a fun and friendly atmosphere as enthusiasts compare their machines and show-off their big brand and custom made motorbikes and pose for selfies.

Concerts, barbecues and a food fair make it a family friendly event and there are lots of booths selling biking products including helmets, leather goods and clothing.
Phuket Bike Week is now one of the biggest bike gatherings in Asia and this year over 10,000 motorcycles and 50,000 visitors from over 30 countries are expected to attend this year.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
buksida

Post by buksida »

prachuapbikeweek.jpg
prachuapbikeweek.jpg (79.18 KiB) Viewed 581 times
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson