Aikido in Hua Hin?

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
Tzen Tse
Rookie
Rookie

Aikido in Hua Hin?

Post by Tzen Tse »

Are there any Aikido classes in Hua Hin?
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Aikido in Hua Hin?

Post by sandman67 »

there was a dojo down at the Grand Market Boxing Ring a couple of years back...looked well established so is probably still there.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."
Tzen Tse
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Tzen Tse »

Thanks Sandman67. Will check it out.
Elena
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Elena »

Hi there!

Any aikido classes in Hua Hin now?
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Post by PBbeacher »

Dont think so unless palapon in takiab do them. Join the facebook group 'hua hin martial arts' and ask there!
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Have you looked at the Thai boxing place by the Grand Market. There used to be classes there but I'm not sure if the club has closed down or not. If it is no longer there, then I very much doubt you'll find other Aikido classes in town.

You can however do Kung Fu and/or Wado karate in Hua-Hin viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21316.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Elena
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Elena »

So, it's time for me to set a group of aikido here. I am the 2nd dan (I have been practising aikdio since 1997). I am from Russia but I follow Christian Tisser. As soon as I find a sports center and set up a group in Hua Hin I will let know everybody who is interested in practicing aikido.
Wado-Karate
Professional
Professional

Post by Wado-Karate »

Hi Elena, I am interested in learning another martial art if the price is right, and your classes are at a convenient time. Please keep me updated with developments.

As you are probably aware, I teach karate here in Hua Hin, and I have found formal advertising on Hua Hin Forum to be very beneficial. I commend it to you.
Karate - The Hardest Part Is Walking Through The Dojo Door

Don't forget, the first lesson is always free with the WKF - absolutely no obligation