Kitesurf

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
PatrickThierry
Novice
Novice

Kitesurf

Post by PatrickThierry »

Hi guys,

Is there good wind in Hua Hin at mom?
I checked on Internet Windguru & Windfinder, the forecast and statisctic are really bad.
At the same time there are a lot of positive comments and good posts about this perfect kitesurf spot!

I'm a little bit lost! Is there any kitesurfer on this forum?

Patrick
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Re: Kitesurf

Post by Lung Per »

PatrickThierry wrote:Hi guys,

Is there good wind in Hua Hin at mom?
I checked on Internet Windguru & Windfinder, the forecast and statisctic are really bad.
At the same time there are a lot of positive comments and good posts about this perfect kitesurf spot!

I'm a little bit lost! Is there any kitesurfer on this forum?

Patrick
Kitesurfing is much better from the beaches south of Prachtuabkhirikhan. Go south of Hua Hin my boy, far far south!
A friend is only one click away
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Get in touch with our sponsors, they'll put you on the right track: http://www.huahinmedia.com/huahin-kitesurfing.php
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Patrick : I am just back from a walk on the beach and between the Hilton Hotel and Khao Takiab there were over 40 kitesurfers at around 3.30 pm. They seem to kitesurf after lunch so I guess the wind is stronger then ??
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
zingerhk
Amateur
Amateur

Post by zingerhk »

I thought the world championships were in Hua Hin? I saw the signs all over town???
monkeyloafer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by monkeyloafer »

Is it possible to hire kite surfing gear in HH? Also are there any age restrictions for kids, my kids would like to try it. They are aged 12 and 8.
buksida

Post by buksida »

It is, contact the guys on the link above. They may not dish out kit to complete novices though, its not something you can just rock up and do, you need tuition first.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Ticketothemoon

Post by Ticketothemoon »

[Mod Edit] name removed will tell you as per their website or ask for Eran the owner . Good guy and knows the score!

[Mod Edit] Web link removed as it offers services that are in direct competition with this forum.
Ticketothemoon

Post by Ticketothemoon »

Ticketothemoon wrote:[Mod Edit] name removed will tell you as per their website or ask for Eran the owner . Good guy and knows the score!

[Mod Edit] Web link removed as it offers services that are in direct competition with this forum.

You lost me here, your link by the moderator is KBA http://www.huahinmedia.com/huahin-kitesurfing.php As above . same company just different domain name i think
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

The link provided, as well as offering kite surfing information, also offered accommodation and property services, which are also offered by this forum.

If you wish to discuss further, please do so by PM as per T&Cs.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
shadowfax
Novice
Novice

Post by shadowfax »

get out from your room and feel the air with pleasure