New Cultural Museum to be Built in Prachuab

Khao Takiab, Khao Tao, Pranburi, Paknampran, Khao Kalok, Dolphin Bay, Sam Roi Yod and Prachuabkirikhan. Discussion on areas south of Hua Hin.
Big Boy

New Cultural Museum to be Built in Prachuab

Post by Big Boy »

The Governor of Prachuab Kiri Khan has announced that he has allocated 25 Million Baht to build a cultural museum in the town.

The 2 story building will house a permanent exhibition of the people and culture of the area from WWII through to the current day upstairs.

The ground floor, will have a public exhibition area and an intermediate stage for local artists to perform.

The centre is expected to open its doors to the public in 2016 (2559).
Museum.jpg
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Re: New Cultural Museum to be Built in Prachuab

Post by richard »

I wonder where
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

My information doesn't say where, but I don't know the town of Prachuab that well anyway.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Pacman
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Pacman »

Pracuap Kirikhan is not very big town, I heard that they are preparing to build the museum next to the Governor's house which is not far from the City Pillars Shrine. If you guys don't know much about Prachuap Town, you should take a short excursion to Prachuap for a day and you may like the charming town, as it is nice and quiet with the real traditional way of life.

I'm originally from Prachuap town, but as my skills of work is easier to live my life here in Hua Hin, but I do love my town the most!! If anyone interested I can recommend attractive places.
Sumerlove
Novice
Novice

Post by Sumerlove »

Buy a map of Prachuap Kiri Khan province, this will show you all the nice little bays etc south of Pranburi. I stuck to the coast as much as possible heading south and then returned on the main highway.
You will have a lovely time as the roads are very quiet, just Honda Waves nipping around a bit.
Driving through Sam roi Yod has a great feel to it.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

Sounds a great idea although it doesn't look a big facility. I hope it goes well and will definitely visit.
This area is lacking in cultural facilities, museums, art gallery, theatres and the likes. Hua Hin could certainly do with more to challenge the mind
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
laphanphon
Guru
Guru

Post by laphanphon »

Popped in this week, and not close to done yet. 25 mill.........hmm.