Average property/land prices south of HH

Khao Takiab, Khao Tao, Pranburi, Paknampran, Khao Kalok, Dolphin Bay, Sam Roi Yod and Prachuabkirikhan. Discussion on areas south of Hua Hin.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Average property/land prices south of HH

Post by Spitfire »

I know it will vary quite a lot but can some people that live, or know of what the score is, in a few areas like Pranburi/Khao Takiab/Paknampran/Sam Roi Yod etc give a few pointers/guidelines to prices, ie a three/four bedroom bungalo on an estate or buying half a rai of land/two story house etc and how they compare to nearer HH.

Just average figures would be cool to go on and consider. :cheers:
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
pitsch
Guru
Guru

Re: Average property/land prices south of HH

Post by pitsch »

Land prices are inversely proportional to the logarithm of the distance to the sea.

Prices in Sam Roi Yod (near Dolphin Bay) are about this for one rai, but often the plot is bigger:

right beside the sea: 20 Mio or more

200 meter from the sea: 5 mio.

2km from the sea: 1 mio

further away, but I never saw only 1 rai for sale: 0.5 mio
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Spitfire, I don't know if you've ventured onto our sister site, Bang Saphan Guide (linked at bottom of page), or even if you're interested in prices that far South. There is some good information in their Property & Real Estate Section.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
buksida

Post by buksida »

This will give you an idea of prices in Bangsaphan: http://www.bangsaphanproperty.com/

A fraction of the price of equivalent properties in HH however prices are going up fast as a lot of Bangkok Thais are buying up big plots near the beach.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Thanks for that info, all food for thought.

:cheers:
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

I live in the Takiab area about 2 kilometers from the beach west of Takiab (mountain with nice views), and land for sale in my neighborhood is around 6 million per rai. That's the asking price, I don't know if anyone is actually getting that or not.

Land in Hua Hin and Takiab is ridiculously priced now. I heard that a piece one block off of Soi 94 in town went for 10m a rai recently.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?