Khao Tao

Khao Takiab, Khao Tao, Pranburi, Paknampran, Khao Kalok, Dolphin Bay, Sam Roi Yod and Prachuabkirikhan. Discussion on areas south of Hua Hin.
T.I.G.R.
Guru
Guru

Re: Khao Tao

Post by T.I.G.R. »

Thailand is nothing like you remember it now, especially the Hua Hin area. Think of how Maui was twenty five years ago and you'll get the picture.

Hua Hin has had a lot of growth, especially on it's southern borders in the past few years. Many housing tracts, condos, a new golf course and related resort.....Khao Tao itself has seen two new condominium projects and about five or six housing developments in the past three years.......Add to that the necessary growth in the business district to accommodate the new growth and you'll be amazed.

Try taking a look at the area using Google Earth for an interesting perspective.
TypicallyTropical
Professional
Professional

Post by TypicallyTropical »

My wife said she will divorce me :cheers: if I don't stop checking out HH associated info on the web 24/7! :guns: :guns: :guns:
TT
Citizen of The World
"I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather....
Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..."
cookmanchef
Professional
Professional

Post by cookmanchef »

Hi TT,

I have bought and then sold here and I would certainly buy again. You clearly have knowledge of the property industry and if you find a good deal then you won't lose money if you choose to sell later.

For me the South is the best option as long as you have a car. Highlight the reasons why you are choosing Thailand and pick the best location based on what those reasons are.

The South down through Pak nam pran and onto Dolphin Bay with it's beaches and restaurants has plenty to offer and offers a real Thai atmosphere and friendly people.

Good luck with your search.
TypicallyTropical
Professional
Professional

Post by TypicallyTropical »

cookmanchef, it's good to see someone in my corner! :D :D :D Yes, there are good deals in every market. I have bought & sold numerous properties and had numerous homes built in my life, but I have not lost money on any yet. I own a real estate company in Hawaii, so it helps being close to the "fire." I will check out the South but needing own transportation there might be a dealbreaker.
TT
Citizen of The World
"I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather....
Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..."