Pranburi questions

Khao Takiab, Khao Tao, Pranburi, Paknampran, Khao Kalok, Dolphin Bay, Sam Roi Yod and Prachuabkirikhan. Discussion on areas south of Hua Hin.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Pranburi questions

Post by Spitfire »

OK, I'll have a bash at this because there are a couple of things I'd like to know about Pranburi.

Amongst others,

How much do property prices vary compared to closer or in HH? Seems like a chilled out area to live. there seemed to be large areas of land for sale but couldn't get a realistic price per rai etc out of anyone.

Seemed to be a lot of the jellfish signs everywhere, is their appearance seasonal or are they there all the time? Anywhere around there which is not affected?

Is there a supermarket(Lotus etc) around that is closer than going into HH?

That'll do for now as I'm thinking of going down there for a snoot around next time I'm in the area.

:cheers:
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

Properties in Pranburi are cheaper than HH but not at all cheap if you understand what I mean.
It all depends how far away from the pond you want to go.

They do have a Tesco Lotus SHOP and IMO the far better Macro shopping center.

I'll be happy to show you the place.
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
pitsch
Guru
Guru

Post by pitsch »

I looked myself for land in Pranburi one year ago. You find all from 32 Million Baht/Rai with Beachfront to 100 000 Baht/Rai for a big part of land 20km away from the beach.
Then I looked further south and finally found land in Sam Roi Yod. But here also the price is very much dependant on the distance to the beach. Every Thai who owns land wants to sell it to a farang, so you just have to ask the local people, not a real estate company.
For shopping food I go mostly to the MAKRO, they have a huge selection of fresh fish and meat and vegetables.