Army / Military Channel(?)

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
MajorBloodnok
Suspended
Suspended

Army / Military Channel(?)

Post by MajorBloodnok »

Hello,

I heard there is a Military/Army TV Channel.

Is it the current No. 11 True Visions channel "NNU", or which other channel is it?

Thanks for the info.

Kind regards,

MB aka 'Mike the Fritz'
Big Boy

Re: Army / Military Channel(?)

Post by Big Boy »

I thought it was the one we used to get in the UK - Channel 5. However, don't rely upon what I thought :oops:

[Edit] Channel 5 is in fact number 11 on the True box as you thought.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Rider
Ace
Ace

Post by Rider »

MajorBloodnok wrote:Hello,

I heard there is a Military/Army TV Channel.

Is it the current No. 11 True Visions channel "NNU", or which other channel is it?

Thanks for the info.

Kind regards,

MB aka 'Mike the Fritz'
Channel 7 mate. It's pretty good compared to the other dross that's out there.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

"Royal Thai Army Radio and Television or better known as Channel 5 is a terrestrial television channel in Thailand. It was launched nationwide on 25 January 1958 and was Thailand's second free-to-air TV station after Channel 4. Its mission is to promote a happier and more enlightened Thailand. Believing strongly in the provision of wholesome entertainment, good family and community values, good corporate citizenship, and the promotion of national integration, the station works on an appointment-based programming concept reflecting its philosophy....."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Thai ... _Channel_5

"CH7 (Thai: ช่องเจ็ด; RTGS: Chong Chet; literal: Channel 7) is a Thai television station, CH7 was officially launched on 27 November 1967 after being acquired by Royal Thai Army.

CH7 is a sister channel of TV5. Its headquarters at Mo Chit, Chatuchak....."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_7_%28Thailand%29
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source