Please tell me the name of this thai song!

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
walawala
Novice
Novice

Please tell me the name of this thai song!

Post by walawala »

This song has been in my head for months. Can someone please tell me the name of a song that a stage singer is singing? And possibly the original singer. Much thanks!

Since the rules wont allow me to post the url, I will do the next best thing and post the title of a video featuring the song on youtube.

Here is the title of the vid:
"รวมพลไก่ตีอีสาน ณ สนามมหาลาภ ครั้ง2_4"
Bamboo Grove

Re: Please tell me the name of this thai song!

Post by Bamboo Grove »

I just wonder, what's your point? The video is mainly about scantily clad girls dancing. The song could be any look thung song. Also there's no stage singer in the video, not at least for the first 2 minutes that I watched it before getting bored.
walawala
Novice
Novice

Post by walawala »

For those interested, I managed to find out the name and original singer for one of the songs in the video I originally posted (it turns out actually to be more than one song!) But I am still trying to find the title of the other song.

Here is the title of the first song that I found:
สกัดดาวยั่ว : ใบเตย อาร์ สยาม

Any help to find the other song will be greatly appreciated.

And just to make myself clear, I don't mean any disrespect to anyone here. Bamboo grove, I understand that your job as a mod is to keep the site clean. But this IS the entertainment section, after all. And this type of luktung music is a big part of thai culture (I like it, too). Maybe you guys are a bit hi-so, though.

Anyway, if any of you thai speakers can tell me the name of the other song it would really help me out. Thanks!!!
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

The title for the video translates

"What a game of chicken, at times 2_4 Fortune".
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.