TV series worth downloading

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
SPONSORS: Thai Expat TV
Post Reply
Homer
Legend
Legend
Posts: 2424
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: TV series worth downloading

Post by Homer » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:52 pm

Breaking Bad - The Movie

Some fans of Breaking Bad who also are damn good film editors assembled a 2 hour movie from the 5 seasons of Breaking Bad. Obviously, it's a truncated version of the story. But, hey, there won't be any more Breaking Bad so why not relive the saga in one sitting?

Was briefly on youtube. Now on torrent sites. This one has decent video and sound quality:
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/173427 ... D.AC3-ETRG

Homer
Legend
Legend
Posts: 2424
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: TV series worth downloading

Post by Homer » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:56 pm

Snatch

Fifteen years later, the son of one of the men who went to Prison in Snatch graduates from low level criminal stuff to the big time. Accidentally. Mimics (poorly) the style of Snatch. Far less humor than in Snatch. Characters aren't as developed. Actors aren't as good. If a couple of British TV reviewers can be believed, the TV show has several intentionally bad accents, as a nod to the film director Guy Ritchie.

That said, it's watchable. Not in a 'it's so bad it's good' way, but if it's on while you're partly doing something else, it's easy to follow the plot and tempt you to stop what you're doing for the rest of a scene.

First season dropped a month ago. Got mine at extratorrent.com

User avatar
Dannie Boy
Rock Star
Rock Star
Posts: 4400
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 pm
Location: Closer to Cha Am than Hua Hin

Re: TV series worth downloading

Post by Dannie Boy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:16 am

Line of Duty is back on BBC1 and for those who have watched previous series it's gripping stuff - I downloaded the first 3 episodes and just watched the first two and the latest episode was on last night - well worth a look if you're into British Cop dramas

User avatar
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:06 am
Location: HuaEireHin

Re: TV series worth downloading

Post by JimmyGreaves » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Dannie Boy wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:16 am
Line of Duty is back on BBC1 and for those who have watched previous series it's gripping stuff - I downloaded the first 3 episodes and just watched the first two and the latest episode was on last night - well worth a look if you're into British Cop dramas
Well lets see how she got out of that saw business!!
Diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip

User avatar
Big Boy
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 28676
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:36 pm
Location: Bon Kai

Re: TV series worth downloading

Post by Big Boy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:24 pm

Iron Fist

Yes, I enjoy my comic book heroes. This one is courtesy of Marvel. Only 2 episodes into so far, but I'm hooked again.

A lot of similarity to The Arrow.
League 2 - Colchester...0 Plymouth Argyle....0 :dance: :dance:
Points 83; Position 2
PROMOTED :bow: :bow: :bow:

User avatar
Dannie Boy
Rock Star
Rock Star
Posts: 4400
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 pm
Location: Closer to Cha Am than Hua Hin

Re: TV series worth downloading

Post by Dannie Boy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:58 pm

JimmyGreaves wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:07 pm
Dannie Boy wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:16 am
Line of Duty is back on BBC1 and for those who have watched previous series it's gripping stuff - I downloaded the first 3 episodes and just watched the first two and the latest episode was on last night - well worth a look if you're into British Cop dramas
Well lets see how she got out of that saw business!!
Wait and see, but.........

User avatar
migrant
Rock Star
Rock Star
Posts: 3610
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:15 am
Location: California is now in the past hello Thailand!!

Re: TV series worth downloading

Post by migrant » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:22 pm

Big Boy wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:24 pm
Iron Fist

Yes, I enjoy my comic book heroes. This one is courtesy of Marvel. Only 2 episodes into so far, but I'm hooked again.

A lot of similarity to The Arrow.
I liked Arrow for the first couple seasons, but lost interest after, seemed too much the same. Will try this though, Thanks!
The essence of life lies with the dispensing with of formalities

User avatar
Big Boy
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 28676
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:36 pm
Location: Bon Kai

Re: TV series worth downloading

Post by Big Boy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:23 pm

migrant wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:22 pm
Big Boy wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:24 pm
Iron Fist

Yes, I enjoy my comic book heroes. This one is courtesy of Marvel. Only 2 episodes into so far, but I'm hooked again.

A lot of similarity to The Arrow.
I liked Arrow for the first couple seasons, but lost interest after, seemed too much the same. Will try this though, Thanks!
I'm a few more episodes into it now. There is a strong relationship with Daredevil, including the same villains, and some of the good guys.
League 2 - Colchester...0 Plymouth Argyle....0 :dance: :dance:
Points 83; Position 2
PROMOTED :bow: :bow: :bow:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests