Attack on Farang Tonight, Results in Early Bar Closing

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Attack on Farang Tonight, Results in Early Bar Closing

Post by usual suspect »

In the usual knee-jerk reaction to an incident the HH Mib thought it wise to close the bars at midnight tonight.
...Last night one of the 'guest' players in the elderly football tournament was attacked by a Thai youth with a broken bottle in/near Mai-Tai bar over a jealousy incident involving the Thai lady that was with the tourist.
The elderly man is recovering in hospital today, & it is believed that the Mib have arrested the Thai man..
...What is it with Thai males, jealousy, and their damn egos..?
As with other incidents concerning Thais attacking tourists this story has been hushed by HH Mib.. :cuss:
JWWhite
Professional
Professional

Re: Bars shut down at midnight tonight..

Post by JWWhite »

Another nasty incident in Hua Hin and I am glad the MIB have arrested the culprit.

The Thailand Seniors World Cup is a football competition for the over 38's, but OP's description of the victim and the competition as being "elderly" is straight out of the British tabloid play book, "don't let the facts get in the way of a good story"
MY in BS full of BS.
“When people learn no tools of judgment and merely follow their hopes, the seeds of political manipulation are sown.” Stephen Jay Gould
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Re: Bars shut down at midnight tonight..

Post by 404cameljockey »

JWWhite wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:31 am Another nasty incident in Hua Hin and I am glad the MIB have arrested the culprit.

The Thailand Seniors World Cup is a football competition for the over 38's, but OP's description of the victim and the competition as being "elderly" is straight out of the British tabloid play book, "don't let the facts get in the way of a good story"
I guess the competition is open to people past middle age, which is a fair definition of elderly, although I agree the word conjures up walking frames if you take it at face value. A pity OP does not name a source: should do when quoting. [Looking again, I'm not sure it is a quote. The strange use of periods made me think it was a quote from an article.]

Girl was maybe the boy's g/f, maybe he's living off her earnings, maybe just an admirer, maybe doesn't like farang. Who knows the details enough to comment on it? Also we don't know the attitude of the farang, right? Might be a right arrogant little ****.