Warning to all patrons of entertainment venues on Soi 94

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Warning to all patrons of entertainment venues on Soi 94

Post by Pagey »

Wife Beater
Wife Beater
Walti Klein.jpg (50.9 KiB) Viewed 3494 times
Be careful if you see this 'man' at any entertainment venues around Soi 94 area. This former bar owner (he lost his bar when he battered his tiny Thai wife leaving her with black eyes, cuts, bruises and swelling to her face so she divorced him and kicked him out).

He uses his mobile phone to take photos of innocent people in bars and restaurants, many of whom he doesn't even know, look at his fb page for proof of this: https://www.facebook.com/walti.klein

He then uses a facebook page using the name Karl to post some of the photos with libellous, defamatory statements of a crude and sexual nature.

The RTP are currently investigating at least 6 seperate cases of this and gathering the photographic evidence and copies of the fb posts.

I am a victim of this perpetrator as a few weeks ago he took a photo of me and three friends sat at a table at a place in Soi 94 and yesterday I was notified of a post on fb using this photo with vile comments attached.

Anyone who wants further information or wishes to see his posts on fb to see if you are a victim please don't hesitate to PM me.

Police report attached.
Walti police report-page-001 (1).jpg
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
Big Boy

Re: Warning to all patrons of entertainment venues on Soi 94

Post by Big Boy »

I recognise the guy, but have never spoken to him.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by redzonerocker »

Why would anyone do or feel the need to do something of that nature, baffling. :?

It would be slightly easier to understand, though still unacceptable if it was revenge against somebody he knew, but to total strangers? what kind of mentality is that? :cuss:
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

He posted this on Facebook. Could he (those negative posts) actually be a victim of hacking?

"I publish this post basically prophylactic here on my timeline... security before " something " happens, or if " something " would happen in that direction...
What's happening at the moment on Facebook??? 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Hackers who, under your identity, insult facebook friends with comments or beg for money!
You don't see it yourself, but your friends.... and that can lead to very unpleasant misunderstandings.
In view of this fact, I would like to inform all my fb contacts that abuse and anpumpversuche definitely do not come from me and would like to ask you to report
Thank you!"
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

HHF, don't be fooled by him. The 'fake' fb page is set up by a friend of his on fb. His friend is in Germany, all the photos were taken by the man pictured above and he has passed them on.
There is a common denominator, all the photos contain the same woman, his ex wife, talking to or greeting different customers in the bar. So it is revenge against her he is aiming for, but libelling innocent men in the process, some of whom may have wives or girlfriends or family. Not a nice situation to be in, trust me.
And of course he is going to deny it, hence the fake fb page and not his own.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

redzonerocker wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:47 am Why would anyone do or feel the need to do something of that nature, baffling. :?

It would be slightly easier to understand, though still unacceptable if it was revenge against somebody he knew, but to total strangers? what kind of mentality is that? :cuss:
I'm not trying to defend the guy or his actions.

In answer to your question, I would guess mental illness.

I have lived very close to mental illness for many years. The people who are suffering do some very strange things, and actually are living in a different reality whilst ill. It sounds as if it's some kind of revenge vendetta against his wife, who may or may not have done something wrong. However, in his sick world, it has definitely happened. Police harassing him will do him no good at all, in fact it will probably affect what is going on inside his head even more.

As a victim, of course the OP will feel very aggrieved, and I would too. Unfortunately he will not receive the professional assessment he requires here in Thailand.

Of course, that was just my guess. I may be 100 miles from the true reason(s), but it all sounds very familiar.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

Was he the owner of NANA bar soi 88 ?
l112a6

Post by l112a6 »

What you're speculating may or may not be true in terms of the facebook issues. However your remarks about why their marriage broke down (And your personal hatred towards him and name calling) shouldn't be posted on a public forum to try to win people over, and is totally out of order IMO.
I've seen and met him many times (I don't like him personally). I've also known his wife (I won't mention her name) for a long time, and I like her very much, but she has very much as many issues as you've suggested he has.

Be careful how you paint a picture if you only know a few details.

I know for a fact she took everything she could from him, so I understand why there would be resentment. However if the weird facebook posts are correct then that's unfortunate and sad.

Maybe you should be the bigger man and ignore it. Adults do this...