Fight at Happy Bar in Borfai

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Fight at Happy Bar in Borfai

Post by Takiap »

It's a long shot I know, but I'm just wondering if anyone on the forum knows what caused the fight/attack that took place at Happy Bar, a newly opened bar in Borfai.

From what I have been told, a woman from Toons Bar (allegedly the owner's wife) stormed into Happy Bar with a piece of a cement building block and a high heel shoe and proceeded to attacked the lady owner. I'm not sure how serious the injuries are, but judging from some of the photos I have seen, there certainly was quite a lot of blood.

Anyway, I'm just curious, so if anyone knows what kicked this off, please share.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Re: Fight at Happy Bar in Borfai

Post by huahin4ever »

Where is actually Borfai? Is that Khao Takiap?
YNWA
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Northern Hua Hin - I always think Soi 6 area.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Yep, Soi 6 area is Borfai. Anyway, from what I have been told, the fight appears to have been some sort of family problem. :shock:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact