Beer gardens declared illegal

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
PeteC

Beer gardens declared illegal

Post by PeteC »

The idiots are at it again. Let us know if you see a crack down happening in Hua Hin. :banghead: :roll:

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crim ... d-illegal/

ALL THE BEER GARDENS HAVE BEEN DECLARED ILLEGAL – AGAIN

"BANGKOK — A top alcohol regulator said Monday his agency is suing the popular open-air beer gardens at CentralWorld Plaza for violating advertising laws.

The legal action won’t stop there, said Alcohol Control Board director Nipon Chinanonwait, who threatened to crack down on similar events nationwide on the grounds that they entice the public to drink. A trade guild denied Nipon’s allegation."......
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
RCer
Ace
Ace

Re: Chang Party at Market Village

Post by RCer »

HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Beer gardens declared illegal

Post by HHTel »

And I believe MV is currently running a 'Chang' promotion!
caller
Hero
Hero

Re: Chang Party at Market Village

Post by caller »

RCer wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:59 pm Then we have this.....

http://bk.asia-city.com/nightlife/news/ ... -best-bars
Interesting list. The Bad Motel is only 5 minutes walk from where I stay in Thonglor. It looks a dump with usually a few expats boozing by the entrance from late afternoon. I just thought it a place where alchies gathered!!! I might need to have another look.
Talk is cheap
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Beer gardens declared illegal

Post by Takiap »

WE don't want people to be enjoying themselves now do we? These event organizers should rather consider opening prayer gardens instead for all those folk who can't make it to the beach or a national park.
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact