Looking for a bar...

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
teddyboom

Looking for a bar...

Post by teddyboom »

Hey guys can't find my bar in hua hin...

Looking for a bar with a pooltabable or 2 , and at least 8 girls with more then 3 above average looking.
With some top 40 music, not the old peoples hardrock, and not the young peoples ambient...
Not to busy with customers, (that should be easy, traveling in May)

Last may i was in soi 80 for 20 minutes up and down the soi but if there were 3 girls in a bar it was a lot... has that changed?
i spent a lot of money when i go out but i don't seem to find a regular....
I have 2 regulars in cha am tho, best friend and party bar... maybe something thats looks like that?

tx a billion
keepitfun
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Looking for a bar...

Post by keepitfun »

Hi teddyboom,

I wish you luck and please let me know if you find one. The problem may be the time of year that you are visiting - May. This is typically part of the low season in LOS where there are generally less customers...and as a consequence, less services available. The pool tables at least shouldn't be an issue - particularly around Soi Bintabaht, although the music sometimes caters to an older crowd.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

One of the problems is that in May the Bar Girls who have had a busy high season leave and go back to Issan to buy new Water buffs, rebuild the family home, get daddy out of debt etc and only the girls who play in the lower divisions are left.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

Teddy,
You didn't say what configuration of the bar is required, what colour the seats must be, what height and weight of the ladies etc.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali