Why are there no Go go Bars in Hua Hin?

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Re: Why are there no Go go Bars in Hua Hin?

Post by jumusman »

Well went there last night, it was sort of what I expected, basically for Thais. The place is attached to the old Immigration building and has been expanded on quite extensively. There is a very large swimming pool, many small nook and cranny areas to sit down with the girls that are working there, in fact it looks a little too ambitious with the size and the money the was probably put into it. There are probably short time rooms there, I did see a huge Karaoke area as expected.

It reminds me of that Rich Club area that used to be between Cha Am and Hua Hin, went in there once and saw a swarm of young beautiful Thai women sitting outside all busy on their Samsung Galaxies... Place was designed for Thai men as the women didn't speak any English whatsoever.

Anyway to cut it short I walked in last night and there were plenty of beautiful women, I smiled at a few of them but none of them smiled back. I guess they were not expecting to see a farang in there. I would suggest going there if you speak good Thai or go with some Thai friends and you have a few thousand baht to toss around. I ordered 1 Singha when I was there and that cost me 200 baht.
Attachments
IMG_4309.JPG
IMG_4309.JPG (138.82 KiB) Viewed 3221 times
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
eatuae

Post by eatuae »

Go go bars why would yo want them. Seedy or what. Let's keep our area different to the purveert full red light areas of BK and Pattya
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

interesting that the sign is in English and Thai... the thai only places do not do english in their signage..

the girls just don't know how to deal with a farang in these places...

thanks for the intel... might be worth 200 baht to check out some very hots girls

i will do recon and report back later...
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

jumusman wrote:Well went there last night, it was sort of what I expected, basically for Thais. The place is attached to the old Immigration building and has been expanded on quite extensively. There is a very large swimming pool, many small nook and cranny areas to sit down with the girls that are working there, in fact it looks a little too ambitious with the size and the money the was probably put into it.......
By the sounds of it, that is what used to be the "Three Girls" restaurant that was open for some years in those buildings and gardens, so the swimming pool and all the rest of it was already paid for many years ago. ( To be honest, it wasn't a bad restaurant. )
Deadly6
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Deadly6 »

jumusman wrote: I ordered 1 Singha when I was there and that cost me 200 baht.
Wonder what the Thais paid? Or was the price on the wall?
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Post by jumusman »

I was actually not offered a drink menu, I asked for a Sangsom and coke and they did not know what that was for some reason. Then they told me they had Leo and Singha beer so to make things easy I just told them Singha. Maybe I was given a farang price but I didnt matter to me, I knew I was having on one drink and could already tell I was probably never going back again!
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
Gus
Guru
Guru

Post by Gus »

I believe that a Lady drink is 500 Baht in the above bar.
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Post by Frank La Rue »

jumusman wrote:
Dannie Boy wrote:
usual suspect wrote:Maybe not a go-go bar as such (or perhaps nothing like one)..but on the site of the old immigration office down the Klong Rd there's a new 'entertainment' venue. My first thoughts as I passed was it'll be for Thais, 2nd thoughts thru' my head was Oo..quite a suggestive facia/sign above, final thought was if my memory served me right there was some in-house connection to either RTP or Immigration..?
Either way..the place (or my corrupt mind) suggests possible low-key naughtiness may be on the menu.
Sorry in advance if I am totally wrong.
Well maybe one of our more adventurous members will make a detour down that way and report back - what are you doing tonight Richard?
My friend told me about this last week also. He was headed down the same road, he says the name is "See Through" although we were drunk at the time I could have that wrong. I have nothing else to do right now, I am going over there to check it out!

What did you find out?
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

jumusman wrote:I was actually not offered a drink menu, I asked for a Sangsom and coke and they did not know what that was for some reason. Then they told me they had Leo and Singha beer so to make things easy I just told them Singha. Maybe I was given a farang price but I didnt matter to me, I knew I was having on one drink and could already tell I was probably never going back again!
He's answered it already. Put on your reading glasses.
McB
Rookie
Rookie

Post by McB »

JamesWest wrote:did you know you can get on the train in hua hin at 4pm and at 8:30pm you walk up out of the underground right at soi cowboy?
total cost 450 baht. total walking distance about 100 yards.
I got to say this post made me chuckle. :D
m_right
Guru
Guru

Post by m_right »

Go go bars and Gentlemen clubs. Hua Hin could use both.
"Religion is What Keeps the Poor from Murdering the Rich" -- Napoleon Bonaparte
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

m_right wrote:Go go bars and Gentlemen clubs. Hua Hin could use both.
First you'd need some gentlemen.
This is the way
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

dtaai-maai wrote:
m_right wrote:Go go bars and Gentlemen clubs. Hua Hin could use both.
First you'd need some gentlemen.
:lach: :lach: :lach:

:cheers: :cheers: