new bar on 112??!!

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

new bar on 112??!!

Post by oakdale160 »

My Facebook page is awash with promos for a place called Electric Mango, but I have not heard a word about it. Portrays itself as very fashionable -- on 112 no less
zeitgeist
Professional
Professional

Re: new bar on 112??!!

Post by zeitgeist »

Saw this on facebook today. Not really on 112, over towards Black Lotus/Greenscape on the Banyan golf course road.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

I saw the map on their FB page, and for me it looks as if it is located just before the One One Two Residences Resort on the left hand side coming up 112 from the main road. If it is on the road to Banyan/Black Lotus they have miss-marked the position on the Bing map on FB terrible wrong!!!
YNWA
Stargeezer
Professional
Professional

Post by Stargeezer »

If there is a bar and lounge/ restaurant near soi 112 That is great news!
My buddy lives along that soi somewhere, so now we can go have a drink
near by his place. It gives me something to look forward to this coming Winter
Stargeezer
Pluto is my favorite planet!, especially now that we all can see close up
pictures of it.
zeitgeist
Professional
Professional

Post by zeitgeist »

There is another new bar on 112, roughly opposite Mr Mon's restaurant, called Aussie Bar. Not been in yet but will try to in the next week.

edit. name could be Aussie Pub, not bar
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Hardly a place that you would notice as you were walking by, a destination bar, I will check it out before it closes down.
Green Nomad
Professional
Professional

Post by Green Nomad »

All I know is when I was out bicycling a few weeks ago, I turned down the road which gives access to Cheap Charlies and that unfinished housing complex in the big field. Along the track to the left there was a Jurasic park type of sign over a large gate on the track. Electric Mango. Didn't appear open at the time but saw an advert somewhere saying it was open to watch WC games. To be honest may be another white elephant to add to the ones along soi 112. GN :|
zeitgeist
Professional
Professional

Post by zeitgeist »

You're right GN, can get to it both ways.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

The Aussie Bar is the same one that used to be in Takiab. Same people. Just moved.
Thistle
Professional
Professional

Post by Thistle »

Hi there,i live in soi112,and am completely at a loss to where the bars are located you happen to talking about!!! Would appreciate knowing exactly where they are.
If i want an early refreshment i visit Manee laundry in soi112,for a cold beer and welcome smile.
zeitgeist
Professional
Professional

Post by zeitgeist »

Aussie Bar - opposite side to 7/11, about 200m further west.

Electric Mango - heading west on 112 turn left at the Cheap Charlie resort/housing project turning, after the Great Wall of Hua Hin (Mahasamutr project), a few metres before ZabWer Restaurant or...
turn left before The Great Wall, toward Banyan Golf Course, and follow the signs.