Ladyboys in drugs-bust

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Ladyboys in drugs-bust

Post by usual suspect »

Seemingly 4 ladyboys, a Mamasan of a small bar & her husband were all arrested in a swoop by police on various bars last night.
All accused of selling drugs.
(Amazing HH spends a vast amount of Baht on a new court house & this lot have all been detained at Pratchuap..??)
TingTongJohn
Professional
Professional

Re: Ladyboys in drugs-bust

Post by TingTongJohn »

Any links to a newspaper report?
One word is not a story but it is the beginning and end of one.
dozer
Ace
Ace

Post by dozer »

http://www.mcot.net/site/content?id=536 ... 27WSf1Zpjp

หน้าแรก » ข่าว » ภูมิภาค » ตำรวจประจวบฯ ทลายเครือข่ายแก๊งยาเสพติดข้ามชาติ

พ.ต.อ.ฉัตรไชย เรียนเมฆ รอง ผบก.ภ.จว.ประจวบคีรีขันธ์ แถลงที่ สภ.หัวหิน จ.ประจวบคีรีขันธ์ แถลงจับกุม 7 ผู้ต้องหายาเสพติดรายใหญ่
ตำรวจประจวบฯ ทลายเครือข่ายแก๊งยาเสพติดข้ามชาติ

By สำนักข่าวไทย TNA News | 10 พ.ค. 2557 18:18 | 335 views | View Comment
ประจวบคีรีขันธ์ 10 พ.ค.- เมื่อเวลา 16.00 น. พ.ต.อ.ฉัตรไชย เรียนเมฆ รอง ผบก.ภ.จว.ประจวบคีรีขันธ์ แถลงที่ สภ.หัวหิน จ.ประจวบคีรีขันธ์ แถลงจับกุม 7 ผู้ต้องหายาเสพติดรายใหญ่ คือ นายอับราฮัม กามาร่า อายุ 32 ปี นักท่องเที่ยวชาวสาธารณรัฐเซียร์ราลีโอน นางจินตนา กังวล อายุ 45 ปี และสาวประเภทสองอีก 5 คน อายุ 20-27 ปี ของกลางไอซ์บรรจุถุงพลาสติก รวมน้ำหนัก 17 กรัม กัญชาแห้ง 20 ห่อเล็ก โทรศัพท์มือถือ และอื่นๆ อีกหลายรายการ เนื่องจากเจ้าหน้าที่สืบทราบว่านางจินตนา เปิดบาร์เบียร์บังหน้าลักลอบจำหน่ายยาเสพติดให้กับลูกค้ามานาน จึงวางแผนให้ชุดสืบสวนภูธรจังหวัดและ สภ.หัวหิน เข้าล่อซื้อจับกุมได้ เบื้องต้นนางจินตนา สารภาพว่ารับยาเสพติดดังกล่าวมาจากนายอับราฮัม โดยโอนเงินผ่านบัญชีธนาคารของภรรยานายอับราฮัม

พ.ต.อ.ฉัตรไชย กล่าวว่า แก๊งนี้เจ้าหน้าที่ติดตามมานาน เพราะมีชาวต่างชาติร่วมขบวนการด้วย ขณะนี้กำลังสอบสวนขยายผลออกหมายจับภรรยานายฮัมราฮัม เพื่ออายัดทรัพย์สินและดำเนินคดีตามกฎหมาย.-สำนักข่าวไทย
Atheists have no need of a god. Our lives are not based on fear or guilt. We are moral because we know it's right.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. R J Hanlon
KowPatGai
Rookie
Rookie

Post by KowPatGai »

Caddyshack on Soi Bindhabat

Mod Edit - Links to rival websites are not allowed.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Surprise surprise ! They've been at it for years. They have also in the past supplied other bars needs too.
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
dozer
Ace
Ace

Post by dozer »

usual suspect wrote:Seemingly 4 ladyboys, a Mamasan of a small bar & her husband were all arrested in a swoop by police on various bars last night.
(Amazing HH spends a vast amount of Baht on a new court house & this lot have all been detained at Pratchuap..??)

The reason they were taken to Prachuap Khiri Kan, is that it was Prachuap Khiri Kan police who conducted the raid, not Hua Hin police.
Atheists have no need of a god. Our lives are not based on fear or guilt. We are moral because we know it's right.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. R J Hanlon
TingTongJohn
Professional
Professional

Post by TingTongJohn »

dozer wrote:
usual suspect wrote:Seemingly 4 ladyboys, a Mamasan of a small bar & her husband were all arrested in a swoop by police on various bars last night.

The reason they were taken to Prachuap Khiri Kan, is that it was Prachuap Khiri Kan police who conducted the raid, not Hua Hin police.
I wonder is the Hua Hin police were bypassed because they are part of the problem(getting tea money)
One word is not a story but it is the beginning and end of one.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I agree.
BOZ
Professional
Professional

Post by BOZ »

Hmmm..... :roll:
Boz

Life is short, live it to the fullest!!!
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

I have to say, that's two of the ugliest ladyboys I've ever seen, I've never, ever been that drunk.
sand_dancer
Guru
Guru

Post by sand_dancer »

Frank Hovis wrote:I have to say, that's two of the ugliest ladyboys I've ever seen, I've never, ever been that drunk.
Thanks for the chuckle.....

:cheers: