Singha Full Moon Beach Party - Hua Hin

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Singha Full Moon Beach Party - Hua Hin

Post by Pagey »

Just had another walk on the beach and just to the North of Napa Navin condo, since last night, they have been erecting a big rigid marquee. I went this morning about 9.30 and they were setting up chairs and roping off the area. I presumed it was a wedding but none of the workers could answer my questions, maybe they aren't from Yorkshire :roll:

Now they have a stage set up with drum kit etc and the backdrop proclaims it is a Singha Full Moon Beach Party. They have seating for around a 100 people and are setting up buffet tables with crabs, kebabs etc.

I wouldn't mine a walk later to see/hear it but by 7.30 I will be nursing my own Singha waiting for the early K.O in a bar somewhere.

Don't plan on an early night Richard 'cos if I can hear that damn whistle from the car park guy in MV all day I'm sure we will hear the music from there.

Is this a first for HH ? It seems to be a private affair all roped off so I'm presuming it's entry by invitation/ticket and not the free for all associated with other full moon parties elsewhere.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Singha Full Moon Beach Party - Hua Hin

Post by sateeb »

Next full moon isn't until Loy Kratong on the 28th.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Tables;chairs and buffet tables.................then it ain't no Full Moon Party. :wink:

:thumb:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Pagey wrote:
Don't plan on an early night Richard 'cos if I can hear that damn whistle from the car park guy in MV all day I'm sure we will hear the music from there.
Pagey, don't forget I'm deaf. Even standing on my west facing balcony I hardly hear the trains

FM party? Sounds like a private party to me. Crabs and kebabs? A FM party would be buckets of booze and acid, speed, crack and coke to go with it
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

As per-usual in HH..another event taking place that seems to be Big, bashful, yet no pre-advertising of the event and quite possibly 'in-house' ticket sales only..BTW the condo shaped like a ship up that part of the beach is allegedly OWNED by the Singha corp..(?).
Lots of Tourists asking me about the Hilton's November 'Oktober-Fest' Beer-festival' this last week..??
Again..lots of work gone in to setting it up, bands, food, etc..but how to get tickets was the big Q..??
Soon it will be the much hyped HH Bike Week..(it's 'week' consisting of 2 days).
Last year folk went over to see the bikes on the Sat afternoon, paid to go in and alas, as ever..all the bikes (& their owners) were out on a 'road-run'..so big empty bike-show.. :tsk:
(I've 'shown' big bikes for many yrs at bike-events around the UK & the deal is your bike MUST stay in the show-area until 5pm).
The HH Vintage car 'Parade' is another catch-it-if-you-can event. It used to consist of a nice 'show' in the Sofitel grounds, then cars started appearing at MV, then only spotted while driving around for a 1 hr stint.
This year tho' there seems to be a 'show' at the 'Centennial Park'..? Where is this place..??

Rant over.. :laugh: :cheers:
Sports Fan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sports Fan »

Anybody planning for a full moon party in Feb.?
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Sports Fan wrote:Anybody planning for a full moon party in Feb.?

The Chinese
:cheers:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Sports Fan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sports Fan »

Where are you planning to go? or any suggestions?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

This year tho' there seems to be a 'show' at the 'Centennial Park'..? Where is this place..?
It's on the right (west side) heading south just as you exit the flyover (just south of Soi 112 on Petchkasem road).
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?