Where to go at night times for good music

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
NJ1978
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Where to go at night times for good music

Post by NJ1978 »

Can anyone recommend a good bar which plays good slow rock ?
monkeyloafer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by monkeyloafer »

Any good bars for traditional thai music?
Hezze
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Hezze »

Country pub ( don't know the thai name but my wife calls it by it's English name) plays thai folk and rock music. Nothing for my taste but thai people seem to like it. Nongplub Rd (pala-u?) close to Casa Mia pizza.
There was (is?) a great young guitar player at the London bar band. Played on a Friday when I was there. However for GREAT music I think it's well worth a minibus trip to Bkk. "Ad here the 13th Blues bar"(thanon samsen) is so much better than any blues joint I have visited and payed big or small entrance fees in Sweden and elsewhere.
uncle tom
Ace
Ace

Post by uncle tom »

Anyone thinking of opening a new bar in one of the less noisy parts of town might do well if they installed a genuine piano.. - complete with someone who can play the beast..
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly...
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

uncle tom wrote:Anyone thinking of opening a new bar in one of the less noisy parts of town might do well if they installed a genuine piano.. - complete with someone who can play the beast..

An excellent idea!

:cheers:
A friend is only one click away