Pubs that allow dogs in

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Pubs that allow dogs in

Post by sateeb »

Well that would be a great post Homer if the Op was a blind man living in California :offtopic:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Sateeb said
mate....I,ve been all over the place here with my dog and the only place that didn't seem to happy about it was Buffalo Bills place. El murphs is anything that you want it to be. Of course it also depends on the size and obedience level of your hound. Let common sense prevail.
Yes I would really recommend this as dogs just love loud noise, packed roads, soi dogs and the like.

To the OP. If you have a nice dog and are a responsible owner DON'T take them into the bar areas like this monkey is suggesting. The places outside of town are far more suited for your situation (ie. I'm sure your family just LOVES to sit around bored stiff watching the passing drunkards)

Sateeb... The guy said a FAMILY suited place... what the hells the family OR the dog gonna do at the places you mentioned.... ? Is that all you know of Hua Hin .... Beggars belief!

Anyways I'm surprised someone hasn't given you the exact adress of Mr Burger 2. Lovely little lake, not crowded, parking space (yes Sateeb... a family with a dog may like to park somewhere) and something for the kids to do.

We really do have some muppets on here giving dodgy advice.... Jesus!!!!
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

GLCQuantum wrote: We really do have some muppets on here giving dodgy advice.... Jesus!!!!
Indeed. And I'm sure Murf will be most grateful for your advice to everyone not to take their families to his bar.

GLCQ, you might disagree with what sateeb wrote, but he wrote it in good faith. Is it really necessary to call him silly names?

Returning to topic, the main problem with rottweilers is the slobber... bleurgh...
This is the way
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Sorry... Murfs is a great place, one of the best in town actually, but the OP asked for a family place so I think it quite absurd that someone would mention that area (with best intentions?) for young children to go to. Yup, I would just love my little ones to experience the sex trade in its finest in the surrounding bars.

Feck it,you oldies obviously know better than this young whipper snapper... never mind eh :roll:
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

sateeb wrote:Well that would be a great post Homer if the Op was a blind man living in California :offtopic:
I like to troll for dog lovers. And if you read the post it had almost nothing to do with the blind.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

[quote="GLCQuantum"] I think it quite absurd that someone would mention that area (with best intentions?) for young children to go to. Yup, I would just love my little ones to experience the sex trade in its finest in the surrounding bars.
[quote]
There are other cultures than your own. All sorts of Europeans stroll through their with their young kids.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

GLCQ...Make your mind up son.Am I a muppet or a monkey?
I've thought long and hard how to respond but decided not to as your posts on this subject speak for themselves. Will you ever take my advice and stick to posting on the Premier League/caption comp threads
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leeboi999 »

haha, thanks for the replies guys, QLC I would love to check Mr Burger out if some one could give me an address to whack it in the GPS would be most grateful! I am only 20 but I am sure my daughter my girlfriend and our dog would prefer the quieter areas Mr burger sounds great, although my daughter wont be feeding fish yet she is only 5 months old but sounds quiet thanks guys!
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leeboi999 »

Sorry Homer I know some people don't mind their young ones seeing that but I would rather not cheers tho all for replies!

Also forgot to mention I have both eyes working and live in Thailand... But thanks for the information LOL
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Pints, Beer Gardens........? Do you really want to be in Thailand?
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leeboi999 »

Yes... Pints and beer gardens do exist here.
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by margaretcarnes »

pharvey wrote:Pints, Beer Gardens........? Do you really want to be in Thailand?
Pretty much my thoughts as well, but now we know that the OP is nought but a lad and with a very young sprog - and a dog in tow? (Sorry I'm still boggling a bit about this situation) but anyway given the circumstances I would seriously suggest the Jailhouse on Chomsin as dog and baby friendly and for good food and beers - OK not pints, and no beergarden.
Otherwise the burger joint already mentioned might fill the bill, but a burger joint isn't going to give much of a taste of Thailand really.
It might help if we could get back to the OP and ask what exactly he is expecting from HuaHin - or indeed from Thailand?
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

leeboi999 wrote:haha, thanks for the replies guys, QLC I would love to check Mr Burger out if some one could give me an address to whack it in the GPS would be most grateful! I am only 20 but I am sure my daughter my girlfriend and our dog would prefer the quieter areas Mr burger sounds great, although my daughter wont be feeding fish yet she is only 5 months old but sounds quiet thanks guys!
Mr Burger 3 (not 2) is located at the North end of the Klong Road. Or you could access it from Soi 6 by turning left at the Klong, the first and only turn after you cross the train line heading West from Petchkasem Road. It is about one km from Soi 6 and has a sign up out the front.

It is NOT a Pub, rather a restaurant that serves both Thai and Western food at very good prices. :cheers:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

I have lunch occasionally with a friend who always brings his (very large) dog along. Mr Burger is good for that and the other places we've found that don't seem to mind are Naab Thong on Soi 88 and Oy's on Soi 94. All are open air, Thai style (but with western food too) restaurants where you are able to sit near the edge or in a sala where your dog can be out of the way and not between tables getting trampled on or tripping waiters/waitresses.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Yep, Naab Thong is certainly ideal for this......
.... so is Fajitas on Kao Kalok beach (Paknampran) - we were there just the other evening with our rather large husky - no problem.

The food at Fajitas is very good too - and yes, they do sell large bottles as well.