Coldest and cheapest beer in Hua Hin

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Coldest and cheapest beer in Hua Hin

Post by hhfarang »

god music
Gospel music... in a bar... :? :P :P :P
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Bloody hell your right - Jws for super cold beers!
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by margaretcarnes »

buksida wrote:Yep, it tasted just like Carlsberg too.

Anyway the idea of this thread was to find a few of those undiscovered out of the way places that offer a cold brew at a great price.
Another one in the same area Buksi is right on Petkasem almost opposite 41 (I think thats it - 41 with the gas station on the corner?)
Anyroad it's a Thai Chinese run sushi restaurant but plenty of tables outside in the afternoons for just beers. Large Chang 60. Menu all in Thai but clearly there's nothing costs more than 60 baht. The evening sushi menu looks good - 15 baht which I presume is per piece.
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
Acadian450

Post by Acadian450 »

During my two months in Thailand I had a hard time getting use to Chang but I came back to Canada a Heineken drinker. There is a small bar called, the Family Bar I believe, where I spent many an evening with my Heineken . Wishing I was back there, as I sit here, sipping a beer after shoveling the first winter snow off my drive!