Sports Fixtures/Results website

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
Chazz14
Professional
Professional

Sports Fixtures/Results website

Post by Chazz14 »

I'd like to recommend FlahScore.com as it's always a bonus to find a website that does exactly what you hoped it would.

Apart from football fixture and results from just about every country (37 this evening), there are approx. 30 other sports to choose from.

After a simple registration, you can create your own personal list of clubs/leagues/tournaments. The kick-off times can be changed to your time zone.

I have used it for 6 months and thought that several of you will find it as useful as I have...

Finally, just to stress that I have NO connection with this site (I don't even know where it originates from)...
PeteC

Re: Sports Fixtures/Results website

Post by PeteC »

Think you mean Flashscore.com.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Chazz14
Professional
Professional

Post by Chazz14 »

Thanks for pointing that out prcscct!

Todays's Hot Tip (to self): when recommending websites, spell the bloody name correctly, doh!

Chazz
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Post by arcadianagain »

I use lj liveon sat for live sport on tv, it features most sports (not cricket though) dates times and satellites showing live games with the option of using your particular time zone.