Spuds pitch invasion

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
caller
Hero
Hero

Spuds pitch invasion

Post by caller »

Obviously, the Spuds are going to take a big hit from their non-existent security, but what planet are these guys from?

Watch the video they posted of their exploits and decide.

Talk is cheap
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Spuds pitch invasion

Post by GLCQuantum »

All of the invaders were wearing a shirt promoting the club's sponsored headphones (never heard of them myself before today).

Me thinks the three of them (the morons in question) have made a little bit of cash from this stunt.

:cheers:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:tosser: :tosser: :tosser:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Big Boy wrote: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:
Me or them..? :wink:
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Oops, I meant to post the story the vid came from - The London Standard, naturally! The company whose name was on the shirts the guys wore, state they weren't involved, but have been suspended from the club pending an investigation.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footbal ... 90001.html
Talk is cheap
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Post by arcadianagain »

Spuds should sign the first guy up immediately, he is better at getting away from defenders than the current set of forwards.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Poor Ol' Soldaldo hasn't had anyone offer to swap shirts in some time... so he thought he may as well take the pitch invader's.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

caller wrote:Obviously, the Spuds are going to take a big hit from their non-existent security
It's difficult to know exactly what any club would have done in the face of an organised stunt like this. Do we really want club-wielding security guys ringing the pitch? Might as well reintroduce fencing...

Having said that, perhaps the club should invest in at least a few blokes under 50 and capable of a little sustained exercise...

Of course, caller, you've made your own little contribution to the cause of these tossers by posting the video, which is exactly what they want. Any publicity is good publicity.

Too bad Sandro wasn't there, but it looks like Dembele caught no. 3 a good one! Hope it hurt...
This is the way
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

GLCQuantum wrote:
Big Boy wrote: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:
Me or them..? :wink:
If the cap fits................................................ :wink:

Them.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18