I know the score

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
Bamboo Grove

I know the score

Post by Bamboo Grove »

I set another competition, this one costs nothing. Go to
www.premierleague.com and then choose "I know the score" competition. Register yourself and join the minileague called Hua Hin Sports Club. They also ask the owners name so put "bamboo grove" there. Welcome all football fans.
buksida

Post by buksida »

OKay, registered myself now but couldn't join your league, I think you need to make it public so people can join it as the option isnt available on your league but is on the others.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

I've now changed it into a public league. See if you can get in. If not, I'll have to invite you by e-mails. If you can't get in now, send your e-mail addresses to me by pm.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Yes, the apply to join button is there now, I guess you have to verify new applicants, I should be there now waiting for approval.

I like the idea of this, it works on predicting scores rather than forumlating a team and messing about with transfers etc.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Have also pressed the apply button, let me know if you do not get the application
Steve
:cheers:
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

I've accepted you both now. Welcome to the league.
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Don't understand.
Can get the thing downloaded, but what's this public thing?
buksida

Post by buksida »

I'm not surprised on a 6 year old computer and TOT "free" dialup :lach:

No, seriously what you need to do is register yourself here:
http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/index.jsp

Then search for the Hua Hin Sports Club Mini-League on the right and click on it when it comes up. Then you'll get a button which says apply to join. Click that and BBG will add you to the league.

On your connection I would allow at least 4 hours for this operation :mrgreen:
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Hey,
Stop slagging off my computer - you built it!!
Can get the site OK, but dosn't seem to want to register me. Whenever I press agree etc, the form just reappears. I've given up.
And it only took 3 mins or so for the site to download. You got your poxy TT&T ADSL working yet?
See you for some beers later :cheers:
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Well, if you ever manage to sign in, we could make it a regular feature on Saturday's drinking sessions for the losers to buy the week's winner a beer.
buksida

Post by buksida »

I think your problem is with the browser or cookies. Either way we'll get it sorted this week.

TT&T ADSL is still a load of shite, and I'm not the only one with problems.

BBG, sounds like a plan, lets hope we get a few more signups.
Heebio
Professional
Professional

Post by Heebio »

Well that's me applied to join. Sorry I won't be around to, no doubt be buying the beers, until January.

Never trust a hippy....
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Heebio and Gobblers have been accepted to the league.
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Hi All
In response to the problems you are having accessing the IKTS site, have just been in and checked, there are the two last people that were mentioned in the last posting, myself, bukside and bamboo grove.

If you guys have any problems accessing the site and want anything checked, let me know and I will check it from my end in Australia. I have had no problems with accessing the site at all, or the site being slow.
Steve
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Just a quick note to the guys who have signed up for I Know the Score, that this week is the 1st week of competition.
Good luck with the picking.