Calling all Expats living in HH

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
Dartmoor
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Dartmoor »

Quote from Guess,

BTW I have know many people from Dartmoor, some have now been transfered to Parkhurst or Rampton and some of have been released and living in other palces being supervised by parole officers.

Quote from Spltlid,

20years experience as a social host in dartmoor..........

sounds like guess could be right

Hi Guess & Splitlid,

Thank you for messages but you have the wrong Dartmoor ( have never been there or anywhere else mentioned); whilist the type of Dartmoor you are refering too is about 25 miles from where i live, I am in an area called Dartmoor-hence me choosing this forum name and never thought of that association-well done for spotting this.

My current location is ideal as there is a mixture of town, city, countryside and beaches all within a short drive so that it offers variety as a social host.

May be we could meet up for a beer sometime when I am in HH.

Guess-thanks for that about the internet cafes and will certainly check out Sugar Cane's when i come over.

Thanks everyone for your messages to date and keep them coming as it has been a great help so far.

Bye for now :D :D :D
splitlid
Guru
Guru

Post by splitlid »

sounds like you will fit in well in hua hin..your current locations sounds like here without the sun and the heat.oh and good looking tottie. :D :D
Dartmoor
Rookie
Rookie

A reply for Splitlid

Post by Dartmoor »

splitlid wrote:sounds like you will fit in well in hua hin..your current locations sounds like here without the sun and the heat.oh and good looking tottie. :D :D
Hi Splitlid,

Thanks for that and I am sure you are right even though the weather here, at the moment, is in the early 30's in the shade and lots of sunshine.

"oh and good looking tottie"- virtually nil here but loads of sheep which is not same-only 6 weeks to go and am counting down the days!!!!!!

Do hope we get a chance to meet up for a beer :cheers:

:D :D
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Dartmoor made the following link:
"oh and good looking tottie"- virtually nil here but loads of sheep
Its good to see that you are maintaining good old Dartmoor tradition, being unable to distinguish between 'good looking tottie' and a 'good looking yew'. You won't need your wellies when you get to Thailand.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Jim
Guru
Guru

Post by Jim »

This is just me being a pedant, but a "good looking yew" is an unusual fetish, probably from a tree-hugger. A good looking ewe, however, may be found in many parts of the world.
ดวงขึ้น
จิม
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Jim corrected me with:
This is just me being a pedant, but a "good looking yew" is an unusual fetish, probably from a tree-hugger. A good looking ewe, however, may be found in many parts of the world.
I'll have to blame the spell checker - it should have realised that 'yew' and wellies shouldn't appear in the same sentence.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20