hi

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
roberto

hi

Post by roberto »

thirty today just think of all the new adventures and things to do. and what a place to do them in Hooray for Hua Hin
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:? 30 What? :?

Posts or years?
Mongo Slade

Post by Mongo Slade »

If your thinking night crawlers, its thirty relevant posts.

It isn't automatic.....you have to be approved :P

Happy Birthday! :thumb:
One must always revisit the past in order to move ahead to the future.
bushman
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bushman »

I have been a menber of the forum for about a year but lurked around for almost l year before .

I first came to Thailand looking for import products for my company in 1989. Feel in love with the LOS and have been returning once a year since that time. I wish I had discovered HH earlier but have only been coming to HH for the last 2 years.

I am hoping to retire soon and I love the pace of this city and the cost of living here.

I love American sports. Wish I could understand some of the other countries sports such as rugby. I enjoy playing pool and look for to meeting some of you in the near future.

Cheers
Bushman
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Bushman,

Be happy to shot a game of stick with you when you make it here. If you want to be totally bambozzled i will explain this weird game we call cricket to you, it should take around 3 months!
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Just reminded how long it took me to learn how Rugby Union is played - bloody years and there are still some aspects of the game that baffle me. I think to really understand a game well you have to have played it, unfortunately we never had Rugger or Cricket at our lowly Comp.... :cry:
www.35mmview.com
raphoe
Rookie
Rookie

bushman

Post by raphoe »

Like you, Bushman, I've been "lurking" around the forum for abouy a year and only recently started to contibute.
My first trip to LOS was four years ago, the world cup was on and I watched the final in O'reilys Bar in patpong, I didn't want to come to LOS because of the 12 hour flight. My mate had his girlfriend in the uk on a fieance visa and when they both aked me to come to HH with them I said no, she then told me they were getting married in her village and I couldn't refuse.
We had three nights in BK(Byoke Sky) and then had a hired car delivered to the hotel for our journey south. About 10 miles south of BK we stopped at a huge Kafu supermarket and went inside for about 30 mins. When we got back to the car everything was gone, the car was empty. The car was still locked, no sign of forced entry. We must have been followed from BK by a friend of the guy who delivered the car who had another set of keys.
Devistated as we were, we continued on our journey to HH and sort of rebuilt our moral. Had the village wedding and a great holiday, despite the robbery, and four years and one world cup later I'm coming back to HH for my eighth visit in July.
I love it in HH and in years to come I think I'd like to retire here too.
Happyare those who dream dreams that come true.